Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

that's like the only color i really dont like wearing besides orange and yellow 

red kinda makes me feel like my acne stands out a bit plus it just doesn't look good w/ my skin tone

altho @angelangie you do you girl :kiss_wink:

those were colours I hated as well when I was younger as I thought it didn't look good on me. now, I think I can pull of certain shades but not others. basically when you develop confidence in yourself, you find it easier to experiment. rather than colours, you need to find the shades that work or don't work for you.

plus it helps when you listen to others like shopkeepers. sometimes, it is not just about pushing a sale. they actually have a good eye. I remember the first orange outfit I bought -- I rolled my eyes when the shopkeeper showed it. I remember him telling that that particular orange shade mixed with red combo would look great on my skin tone and just to try it. if I hated it, I could see something else. I bought it and so did my cousin sister! LOL. we dressed up in the same exact colours to the wedding. it was hilarious when people said "so, you went shopping together?" :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

@alleram95 2...both under 6 (hopefully i'm not revealing too much info..later ppl will track my credentials and i ll get robbed :ph34r: ) :wub: @im0202 said she didnt know any press con with eng sub either :bawling: i just have to wait i guess.

Ok peeps..i ve run out of my adrenaline fuel...gotta crash

:GN1:

58 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane what kind of bet do you have in mind for HP season 2? 

Funny kinds! Off the top of my head:

- Who will get to have a solo first - Jun Wan or Seok Hyung?

- How often will Jun Wan's chocolate drawer get raided this season?

- How many EggDrops does GU eat in a whole season?

- How many make-up looks will Minha have?

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

@im0202 @snowlou if we open Dirty Garden shipper's thread only the k-bap members with our identical cult like profile pic will be posting ...imagine we will be trolled by Winter Garden, Ik Song and Flower Garden

@snowlou @im0202 Will they even find the thread? Haha! Maybe should trying changing our DPs and locations and see if they notice anything. Lol! We have to find some ways to amuse ourselves till S2 right. :P

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Hahaha...Maybe one day...:)...

@Lmangla I always wear white or black, with blue pants cause that is when I look the skinniest :P

+2

if you have wide hips, then a good trick is to wear something dark on bottom and a light colour top, then yes, it will make you look skinnier. however, if you wear all one colour, there is danger of making you look shapeless or drawing attention to all the wrong parts or making you look heavier. basically wearing a colourful top draws the eyes up which is where you want people to see. thats a trick I picked up from watching makeover shows on TV. there was one stylist who really liked colour and found it interesting how she integrated them into the wardrobe. her tip was that it is actually best to mix and match -- so dark and light rather than dark, dark or light, light. when you wear dark, dark or light, light - there is danger of being swallowed up by the colours or drawing attention to the wrong parts. not necessarily true for all outfits but just a good tip to keep in mind I find.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 2

another reason i wear is because im pretty clumsy and if i wear white/light colors there's a good chance it will have a stain on it at the day and i have found that somethings that stain lighter colors do not stain black. i guess it's a weird reason but it makes sense to me. 

:P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i make sure i never go for curry food if im wearing white.....**ahem** cause i always stain them too :D 

i understand your suffering that always happens to me too :Fist1:

but just not with curry (my family usually doesnt make curry) usually it's with chili (a meat and tomato soup if you arent familiar w/ it) or spaghetti. 

• LOL 5

+2

11 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra are you calling me an old ahjumma ,you idiot. You're not too young yourself you know :crazily: ooo I am loving these gifs....by the way what drama are you gonna pick up next? 

Come , watch The Ballot with me...got nana and Yoo Da In

Oh pulease, I am SIGNIFICANTLY younger than you! 

None, I guess. "The Ballot".....mhm......I look into it. 

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

wait @triplem you're older than me is it? and i believe @Dhakra is in his early.....**ahem**

Early 30s, yes, I am. 

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra Surprise not many soompiers have SLS? Your club only attract like 5 ppls? Even with fast $$$ as bait to join

Well I never created the group with the intention of attracting lot of people and having the most members. :D It's not about quantity, it's quality you know!

8 hours ago, triplem said:

don't want...he always diss me so much....I'll have to be paid to campaign...

Pff! I don't need to pay someone for it. Either you believe in it....or you don't! I need strong SLS opinions, who can't bear the fact that their SL didn't get the guy/girl.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Guys, guys, guys.....!!! It's just a drama. :joy: Get over it and move on! So many other dramas out there. :joy::kiss_wink:

Fairy was a religion....and we already crossed that border a long, long time ago. This is just one of many encounters we had.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

wait till u see @Dhakra with @kokodus

KABOOM! :D 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

(I'm sure @Dhakra watched it ;) ).

Best drama of 2019. 

7 minutes ago, jeijei said:

@mirmz write the number, not -2, you piece of honey pie!  lol

oh @jeijei i say -2 because if someone posts at the same time as me i dont have to edit my post to fix it 

example: it's at 500 and i say 498 but someone says 502 at the same time.

i just do it because im too lazy to edit my posts all the time lol :Megalol:

• LOL 2