Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007

So the problem between the OTP isn’t THAT major IMO, it’s easy to overcome actually....

+2

• LOL 1

@cenching LOL I think it's difficult for CSH to want to continue pursuing the relationship because she can see how much JH loves his family and how much they mean to him and she doesn't want to come in between of that. It really just boils down to JH's mom supporting them. If she did, then at least they don't have to worry about that and can face everything else together.

2 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching LOL I think it's difficult for CSH to want to continue pursuing the relationship because she can see how much JH loves his family and how much they mean to him and she doesn't want to come in between of that. It really just boils down to JH's mom supporting them. If she did, then at least they don't have to worry about that and can face everything else together.

Maybe because I watched so many more angsty dramas that Encounter feels like easy breezy....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

For now, abs across the threads already happen

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

Maybe because I watched so many more angsty dramas that Encounter feels like easy breezy....:sweat_smile:

+2

Ashes of louve! :sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 3

+2

So thought to myself, add a few exercises to burn the fat and target specifically abs to train them. I just want to say

@cenching @sushilicious Mom, baby sis. You are going to kill me with that. :D 

@phikylDo you know the exercise "Twisted Russian"? I looks so easy on paper, but I had the feeling I won't survive it. Long road ahead. And I thought "planking" was made by the devil himself. 

@lynne22Probably, yeah. :D I love just having the option to be angry at something.

@ebullientOhh, are you the angel who created this miracle of emoji reaction?

giphy.gif 

4 hours ago, ebullient said:

If negative/hostile reactions arise, it can be omitted.

Nooooo, don't threaten me with taking away my new best friend! I just got to know him! 

@mouse007^_^Probably. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5