Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

222 (wow triple 2 ) :D

@mouse007 hehehehehee.... I'm still on a convention right now... I'll share you what I tought about Minglan later... 

Just like @cenching said, the story is not for everyone...

This is a slice of life with a slow pace... but to me the storyline is coherent. I like this one a lot hehe...

You might like it... or you might not... but its worth to try...

Poking @kokodus too

Btw... the timed comment in viki for AOL is full of discourse about RY and XF :joy: 

See you later guyssss

@Dhakra just saw a trailer for GOT lol.. it was cool... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's kind of insane how fast this thread goes these days.

Anyway, I thought that we haven't had a quiz in this new year, so here is an easy one to start off with:

So not happy to wake up from a coma.

Spoiler

30but17? But I think the 2nd and 3rd clues doesn't fit this drama....

Ahahaha @lynne22 Ohhh that's going to be hilarious, at some point I was at loss of words to curse him, so now I can vicariously live through those comments. HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Agreed with @lynne22 regarding MingLan isn’t for everyone. I know it’s a quality drama but my childhood was full of that kind of drama. A story about a large rich family where the head of family has multiple wives with children who fight openly or backstabbing each other in order to achieve their goal...Arranged marriages, evil servants, evil scheming multiple stepmothers, evil distant cousins etc etc....I just can’t I had enough of this kind of drama...,:sweat_smile: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

Agreed with @lynne22 regarding MingLan isn’t for everyone. I know it’s a quality drama but my childhood was full of that kind of drama. A story about a large rich family where the head of family has multiple wives with children who fight openly or backstabbing each other in order to achieve their goal...Arranged marriages, evil servants, evil scheming multiple stepmothers, evil distant cousins etc etc....I just can’t I had enough of this kind of drama...,:sweat_smile: 

+2

lols u and me both....i came from a large family myself....thought my father have no concubines of course :P 

• LOL 4

Btw.....

Spoiler

I saw a post here in Soompi about this girl and her good for nothing bf who demands a physical intimacy. She had been repeatedly posting about something similar since forever. I know some of you here knew that post.

It irritates me a lot, one of my biggest pet peeve is a woman who has no self respect. I noticed that breed of woman are growing. What’s wrong with the womanhood nowadays?!?! Too much fluffy dramas perhaps....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 3

+2

You know those moments where you are stood last at the name list and turns out that you are the first to go...Hey... At least...I finished my interview! Woohoo!

@cenching i knew about it. I disliked guys who would treat woman harshly. Vice versa.

• Like 2

@sushilicious

How the way a man treated a woman in most normal circumstances depends upon the woman’s attitude as well....No one will treated another person like dirt if the other party didn’t let it happen....Please take note that I am talking about normal circumstances not certain specific situation....

+2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1