Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

finished watching one revenge drama. oooh, liked the lead stayed true to her anger almost through the end. she wouldn't budge one inch from her path. it was fun! the ending was kind of dumb.. but not as aggravating as some others....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Wah....When two celebrities: hanging out for 4 hours together alone + Not answering photographers question about them being together..It probably equals to a couple..........my celeb not single anymore :joy: darn it! Dreams crushed (no just kidding!)

Don’t mind my happiness but..
I USED TO SHIP THEM ONE! OMGGGGG THEY REALLY TOGETHER WAHHHH MY SHIP SAILING IN IRL WOOHOO! *cough* *cough* Haha they just released their Instagram post too! Yayyyyy! I don’t know why I’m happy but I am! 

+2

Who who who? I went googling but instead found out that TVXQ's Changmin is getting married!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Who who who? I went googling but instead found out that TVXQ's Changmin is getting married!

And Song Joong Ki is apparently dating a lawyer. Wonder if it's his divorce lawyer? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Omg really?!? I can already see SHK fans coming at him with pitchforks. LOL.

Yes, but it seems it was more because of the fact because he was threatening to sue people who were saying he is dating a lawyer.

Apparently he threatened to sue people for rumors he was dating Song Hye Kyo as well back in the day, even right before they got married. :D

https://www.soompi.com/article/1406339wpp/song-joong-ki-and-lawyer-involved-in-recent-rumor-warn-of-potential-legal-action

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not dating Song Jong Ki people :joy: Just a clarification. Hes not even on my oppa long list...

Your list is very long too.... :joy: Why you hate SJK? :joy:

EDIT: @Lawyerh I feel bad for best friend baby daddy. It seems he really is in love with Ha Ri. :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I did saw omb preview, he looked pitiful. But isnt he maybe will come back to ex wife. Seems all of the 3 alrd got their each destined couple @partyon Call me back if HR pick him :lol:

It will never happen... :D TBH, I fast-forwarded half of ep 9 of OMB. Will force myself to watch ep 10 this weekend. I just couldn't stomach all the lovey dovey I Sang + Ha Ri scenes. For some reason I feel really sad for Baby Daddy. :(

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw hate SJK is a strong word. Lols.. im just not attracted to him... i do watch some of his interview, and not that impressed with the guy.

I know you don't hate him. SJK isn't my cup of tea either...

Who's the top 3 on your oppa list btw? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 6/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, Lmangla said:

hahaha... no it is called the promise.

okay, this revenge dialogue is cracking me up "we will meet again as aunt and nephew" -- says the woman to her ex. bwahahahahah....

@partyon ~ the plot sounds ridiculous but it is really well done. am enjoying binge watching.

@Lmangla I will give it to you - you have a very unique taste in dramas. I love it! :kiss_wink:

I am always looking forward to hearing about the most sensational scenes from your dramas. Keep 'em coming! :joy:

Did you notice that there are new episodes of the c-version of Fated to Love You  / You Are My Destiny?

Seriously, Dylan is so much more handsome than the ML. I have 2nd lead syndrome. :joy:

WARNING: Click only if you're a pervy ahjumma :joy:

Spoiler

Give this boy a lead role in a drama - preferably one with a shirtless scene.... ahahaha :D

10-05-06-27-10.jpg

10-04-25-64-10.jpg

10-02-45-51-10.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@partyon @Lawyerh ep.9 OMB was truly all lovey-dovey... I was grinning all the time seeing them like teenagers dating :lol:

As for baby daddy, I now have no more sympathy for him. If he really likes her, he should have the guts to say so to her instead of giving hints and beating around the bush hoping she caught on, especially since he knows there is another strong contender. He wasted too much time and still wasting time instead of communicating properly with her. If he can’t even bring himself to come clear about his feelings for her, forget about having a relationship or even a marriage. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I guess he also scared to loss HR as friend/family too. In a way he must be knowing, he had lesser chance. Her heart never saw him as a man. 

I can guess what’s holding him back, but again, he lack the guts to gamble on it, so he will always be on the losing end. He allows himself to be miserable, just like at the beginning of the drama before he straightened himself up. He should confess to her and move her with sincerity. I am a bit angry at him tbh because he cannot give a clear solution for HR and yet he keeps getting in her way. Let’s not forget he has two opponents to beat. He knows ED is going to confess also. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yeah I think so @Lawyerh that’s one thing I cannot really relate to in the drama because there are other ways to be a mother besides giving birth to your own baby. You’re right that what she wanted above all else is having her own baby. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1