Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok Seung Gi going strong @kokodus :joy: But my love to him.... not as strong as before.. I'm still in dilemma :joy:

Can I share SG please? :wub:

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

OMG thats why my favourite section in ntuc is the snacks section :joy:

I'll try to eat the chocolates slowly. Just need to get more chips too lol

Lolol! OMG I was so mad when I went to NTUC on Sunday and there was no Cadbury chocs! The whole supermarket, no chocolate!

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah we gotta share him with Bae Suzy too :joy:

I think you will love Little Forest. It's my fav variety show ever. 

Damn it. Always a catch.

I think I will too! That's why I have been avoiding it a little. Also I feel like I might ship him with Jung So Min!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

There is about 7 minutes bonus scenes at the beginning and 1 minutes bonus scene at the ending that wasn't air in the original live stream last week ;)

@im0202 need to check out the first 7 minutes to see JKH reactions. When the staff keep saying that the viewers is increasing the more pale his face get :lol:

The poor thing! He's such a walking meme. Lol!

• LOL 4

34 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@im0202 need to check out the first 7 minutes to see JKH reactions. When the staff keep saying that the viewers is increasing the more pale his face get :lol:

Yesss I was laughing so much at the beginning gosh he's really such a softie... The more the viewer numbers went up the paler he got. Then when they were counting down to the start of the livestream he was panicking also :joy: He really behaves more like a maknae then YYS. They all had fun teasing him lol.

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, bestill4610 said:
19 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I do! Re-watching it actually. :D

haha - so this is your nth time watching? 
:joy:

Nth time for some scenes but it's the first time I am going through Ep 1 again properly. We are doing a re-watch, do you want to join?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Nth time for some scenes but it's the first time I am going through Ep 1 again properly. We are doing a re-watch, do you want to join?

Unfortunately I can’t join re-watch on weekdays.

if you have one scheduled on a weekend or evenings US eastern time, I’ll try to join.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, triplem said:

@000231846597 is there a particular genre you go for?  

I enjoy fast-paced and intense stories; I don't have a particular genre that I especially like; rom-com, detective stories, sci-fi.... they are all on my watchlist.  BUT I know I want to avoid those with tragic endings and office politics, since watching dramas is my way of temporarily forgetting the sadness and work pressure in real life.

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Team Subtract - where are you ?

Oops, late for the party.

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

538 :wub:

Bluntness....That's me being a Sagittarius thru and thru!

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yeah. I enjoy walking the aisles that stocks  overseas snacks rarely seen locally.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1