Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This ship I still not board unto it. But if this ship drown, we should not believe with all the love in the world anymore :joy:

Whether we are onboard or not, it doesn't matter, they have already made that ship indispensable. Hahahaha. I thought they will break up and reconcile later, but from the looks of the preview, it doesn't seem to go that way. Good for oppa!!!! 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Having said all that, should I buy new rice cooker or not? :mrgreen:

Well. Newer models of electrical appliances tend to break down much faster than the older ones since the brands want to boost their sales.... so I would say let's keep using your old one.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

Experiences taught me that ONLY watch a C drama that has done airing. To avoid broken gadgets and household items plus high BP and heart failure....

The most recent C-drama that I was able to complete was Nirvana in Fire [the 1st season].It was like 4 years ago already.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

The most recent C-drama that I was able to complete was Nirvana in Fire [the 1st season].It was like 4 years ago already.

Nirvana in Fire with HuGe is the best C drama ever, perfection in every single execution.

• Like 1

How do we play this game? Are we supposed to say something? Lol..on the 1st page it seems ppl just subtract and add..i jumped to the last page and there re discussions going on:D im a noob

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

How do we play this game? Are we supposed to say something? Lol..on the 1st page it seems ppl just subtract and add..i jumped to the last page and there re discussions going on:D im a noob

Welcome @snowlou ! :)  Great to have you onboard! How long have you been watching Korean dramas?

So you can participate in the ongoing discussion(s), start a topic that we can discuss on this thread or add/subtract. Whatever you prefer!

I will warn you in beforehand, though, that half of the discussions on this thread are about men and abs.... :D

• LOL 3

@partyonHave been watching k dramas for a while now but only every now and then join forums for discussion. 

Ah..men and abs... Not in my reality:lol: love my hubby to bits but he's literally one packB)

Just now, snowlou said:

Have been watching k dramas for a while now but only every now and then join forums for discussion. 

Ah..men and abs... Not in my reality:lol: love my hubby to bits but he's literally one packB)

Hehe :D Well, I just posted on this thread a link to a scientific article about how having a lot of muscles deteriorate sperm quality... 

So, I warned all the "pervy" ahjummas on this thread that it's better to just look at abs than to marry a man with them... :D

Glad that you're not a high-school student. We would probably already have scared you away.... :D

• LOL 3

@snowlou So which dramas (except for Hospital Playlist) are you watching at the moment?

@triplem "ogle at oppas from time to time"

Really?!? I think it's more than "from time to time".... :D:D:D

EDIT: Have we ever thought of changing the rules so that Team Subtract would have an equal chance of winning?

• LOL 3

@partyon who would have thought more muscles means less sperm quality:D life is indeed fair. do i sound like a high school student? Lololol.

Currently watching HP...trying on OH My baby...and waiting for team bulldogs and secret forest 2. I saw you on oh my baby...u shud join HP if you havent :P

@kokodus hello there...i'm here and ready to rant on HP. Hahahahaha. Nahhh..all good. :phew:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@snowlou

EDIT: Have we ever thought of changing the rules so that Team Subtract would have an equal chance of winning?

In the past we have. We once changed the rule saying that instead of going by the first letter of our names, we should be on the team based on the last letter of our name. I also remember one time we subtracted +5/-5, but there was no fun in that, we finished the game pretty quickly. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@triplem @cenching if we can be on any team we like..i should just be on both teams. I ll subtract the previous 'added' post and i ll add the previous "subtracted' post. Hahahahhaahah

@Lawyerh be careful of what you wish for...very often you get the opposite:D HP..oh my baby (only up to ep 2 for now and still deciding whether i should watch when it s finished)....team bulldogs and secret forest will be on my watchlist..and of coz 1n2d (though its not a drama)

+2