Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Haizz, next week Oppa Haejin’s drama will starts airing.....

Is this Park Hae Jin? Which drama?

This thread will turn into a Park Hae Jin fan club.....:scream::joy:

• LOL 1

Just now, partyon said:

Is this Park Hae Jin? Which drama?

This thread will turn into a Park Hae Jin fan club.....:scream::joy:

Old School Intern, next Thursday...Please bear with us when we unleash gifs etc....:joy:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Old School Intern, next Thursday...Please bear with us when we unleash gifs etc....:joy:

I will do my best!!!! :joy:

despite the fact that...

Spoiler

I am not a fan of Park Hae Jin. There is something about him, I don't know.... I find him creepy for some reason??? <gasp>

Please don't hate me friends!!!! :joy:

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

added: @partyon then my preference not wrong. I always choose big belly guy. Lol. Big belly guy usually is a loyal type and romantic:heart:

@Sejabin That is so sweet! I love your romantic nature. :kiss_wink: You really are a romantic at heart. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Haizz, next week Oppa Haejin’s drama will starts airing.....

Love Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys and my daughter seo young. But for some reasons havent seen his other works. 

Where are you all located @triplem @partyon @cenching @Lawyerh @Sushimi @kokodus?? Ok..no need to answer if its going to reveal too much info more than you like. I can still see you are still active on this forum at this hour. And here i am cant sleep when im supposed to (1AM!!). I should stop checking my phone and see u all tomorrow (bright eyed and bushy tailed)

@triplem lol...some gardening to do :w00t: i dont like gardening..im just gonna kill all the plants with weed killer. Jk

4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Love Park Hae Jin in Bad Guys and my daughter seo young. But for some reasons havent seen his other works. 

Where are you all located @triplem @partyon @cenching @Lawyerh?? Ok..no need to answer if its going to reveal too much info more than you like. I can still see you are still active on this forum at this hour. And here i am cant sleep when im supposed to (1AM!!). I should stop checking my phone and see u all tomorrow (bright eyed and bushy tailed)

I've only seen Park Hae Jin in You Who Came From the Stars. :)

I'm the only one (I think?) located in Europe among the people you asked. :) I assume you're in Asia?

So who's your favorite oppa? :D

@triplem I am becoming a bit concerned about your sperm obsession.... :D lol :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

@partyon i'm in the land of downunder. Europe...cool! Are there many kdrama fans there i wonder? Ohh...i have so many favourites..can i only choose one? Jo Jung Suk is def one of them. But in saying that..i dont think i watch every dramas that my fav actors are in..i look at other factors too like storyline..and...and..the female lead (huge factor). If i dont like the female lead then i dont watch the drama. 

@Sushimi. Hugsss.... I tagged ppl whom.i saw giving likes (constsntly) up to when i posted that...since i figured they re still up and running. Which part of the world are you?:D

5 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Okay I see how it is...lol. Hm!

Sweetie, you can also answer the question! :kiss_wink: Where are you located?

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

i'm in the land of downunder. Europe...cool! Are there many kdrama fans there i wonder? Ohh...i have so many favourites..can i only choose one? Jo Jung Suk is def one of them. But in saying that..i dont think i watch every dramas that my fav actors are in..i look at other factors too like storyline..and...and..the female lead (huge factor). If i dont like the female lead then i dont watch the drama. 

In Europe there are not many k-drama fans sadly. :( How 'bout downunder?

Oooh, Jo Jung Suk! Have you seen him in King2Hearts? :love: There are a couple of us on this thread who like that drama.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Where are you all located @triplem @partyon @cenching @Lawyerh @Sushimi @kokodus??

@Sushimi hey look...your name is there!:D

@partyon unsure..i suppose so since there are so many migrants here (including me..me originally also from southeast asia). Haveny seen king2hearts due to the tragic ending of jjs (from what i read).

+2

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

Btw @partyon....are you an Asian??

Me? No, I'm European (not of Asian descent). What made you think that I'm Asian? :D

6 minutes ago, snowlou said:

unsure..i suppose so since there are so many migrants here (including me..me originally also from southeast asia). Haveny seen king2hearts due to the tragic ending of jjs (from what i read).

Yes, the ending is a bit tragic for JJS, but the drama is good otherwise. I've rewatched it several times because of Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Eeee Thank you!^_^ I really love your dp hahaha so cute haha

+2

Your welcome and thanks. Snowball is truly my fav character in secret life of pets :wub:

@partyon you know what..for some reasons when i look at your dp..i thought that was benedict cumberbatch...but it's not. Is it keanu reeves? What made you get into kdrama?

@triplem oh neighbourrrr...malaysia is just next door neighbour to my home country. It's so good to know where some chingus are from and to know how diverse this forum is. 

@kokodus @Sushimi eat rice for breakfast lunch and dinner 

Good night peeps. I shall do this game again later. 

+2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Just throwing a random guess.....:joy:

lol  :joy: Well, I've traveled extensively around Asia, and that's how I became interested in k-dramas in the first place. :)

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon Oh My Baby is rather ground breaking. This idea of choosing to have a child as a single mum is not something most folks in SK would do. Even in Malaysia , I don't know of a single person within my circle or even acquaintances for that matter who would choose that path. SK , I think is as conservative. So far it is a good mix of comedy and heart , then there's potential heart fluttery romance...

I know, dear! I am just joking around. :kiss_wink:

Over here it is not uncommon to have kids alone, and I know plenty of single women (acquaintances and friends) who have had kids using a sperm donor. Of course, this wasn't always the case. Attitudes and laws change slowly around these questions. I do think it is great that there is a drama that takes up this issue, because this can help overcome the stigma around being a single mother. :kiss_wink:

@snowlou Be-be-be-nedict Cumberbatch?!?!?! :scream: That's Keanu Reeves in my DP !!!!! :joy:

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

@snowloustay around this thread and talk to us, you might just know us more :lol: for example, what we love. You might find someone who loves the same thing as you! Hahaha! So enjoy your stay~:w00t:

@kokodus I eat rice for breakfast :crazy: 

+2

Yeah sushi, my parents generation eat rice for all three meals of the day. LOL. But now that our country became a Diabetes hotspot, people are conscious in restricting the rice intake. Sighh.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2