Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@sushilicious how much money u spent to watch films for ur homework?

:ph34r: free....watch it online...hahaha. Depends, if I want to go to the cinema or not :) 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@stargazer187 Filmmaking :) 

Get to watch films as homework and was asked to watch more on our free time :) 

+2

Whoaaa.. cool! I envy you for this. I wish I had a time machine and go back in time to redo my field of study choice. 

If I know I would be a drama addict like today, I would have picked this one as my major for sure. :lol:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, stargazer187 said:

Whoaaa.. cool! I envy you for this. I wish I had a time machine and go back in time to redo my field of study choice. 

If I know I would be a drama addict like today, I would have picked this one as my major for sure. :lol:

+2

What’s your major may I ask? Haha

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)

@mouse007 Let's just say, The Last Empress will not be everyone's cup of tea. But i love it ..ahahahaha......

@stargazer187  I read that they may extend MOO..is it confirmed.

wahhh @sushilicious film making ! So cool. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What’s your major may I ask? Haha

+2

Language, English. My brother suggested me to take this while actually I'm interested in computer. Well, but I don't regret this. English is fun anyway. Tho, I'm not pretty good in it. LOL

@triplem eeehh?? Really? No, I just know it now. I guess they consider it as the result of it got pretty well in rating. It was planned as 100 episodes (50 hours episode format). If they're going to extend this, I hope the story still maintains its quality. Some dramas turns to be quite draggy and boring when it comes to extensions. You should try watching MOO too,  will you??? Emm...emmmm... *kittyeyes*

480 again

• Like 4

@stargazer187 I have a degree in Computer Science and I enjoyed it but it's not for everyone. Lots of Math! LOL

• Like 4

@mouse007 I watched the 1st ep in YT. But the subs were a little off, so I watched the 2nd ep in Kissasian, and realized that they have the same subs as YT. Sighhh. Hey, but, how can I complain, anything is better than nothing. LOL. Yep that's the attitude I have when watching C dramas, because somehow they don't get subbed properly compared to kdramas. 

@sushilicious Filmmaking?!?! That's so cool!!!! If you make movies and become a big celebrity one day, you should not forget us, ok?!?! LOLOL. Seriously though, so that's why you were asking about k-movies the other day?!? Honestly I have not watched many Korean movies. Very few I have watched for my oppas, but nothing has impressed me very much. 

• Like 4

Good Morning... if I can say 10 am is still morning LOL.

The weather has been amazing for this sleep addict... its raining.. and the birds are chirping softly..... makes me want to sleep even more :D

With the speed everyone is going, we're going to reach page 4000 soon huh?

Have a nice day guyss.... 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Guess we'll back to normal speed after holidays. More relax.

@kokodus ok I am going to check it out on YT. It's on Viki but it's apparently not for my "region". UGH

EDIT: I was looking at the wrong When We Were Young.. the 2018 version is coming at the end of Jan on Viki.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus ok I am going to check it out on YT. It's on Viki but it's apparently not for my "region". UGH

EDIT: I was looking at the wrong When We Were Young.. the 2018 version is coming at the end of Jan on Viki.

Ahhh really?!?! Then should I have waited for Viki subs?!?! Sighhh. It's ok I can rewatch it later.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I have a dream and that is to either do films or dramas or even both! :) @kokodus I won’t forget all of y’all hahaha

eee my idol’s face fits perfectly on a palm. His face is as small as a CD :) 

+2

• Like 5