Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh bwahahahahaha I keep saying it every week. Uri ship totally sunk like 4 weeks ago. Hahahaha. But I still like that they keep putting them together. Hehe. 

There was no ship to begin with...maybe this only..

Spoiler

PersonalAridGermanpinscher-size_restrict

ok ok...let's not be so bad to @Lawyerh...maybe there might still be development like in Season 3

@Lawyerh Don't lose hope la. As @triplem said maybe they will get together in the later seasons. LOL. Plus sleeping together doesn't mean anything ok. He is in his 40s, what do you expect? LOL. 

(Yeah I'm totally kidding, it's time to abandon this ship. Put on your lifesavers and jump into sea if you don't want to drown. Lol)

• LOL 4

Every time i watch Hospital Playlist I keep thinking of the young kid from Matrix movie talking about bending the spoon. 

there-is-no-spoon-gif-10.gif

There is no ship instead it is only us who are floating/sailing/drowning!! :joy: Nirvana after Reply series.

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

But ya, why just eating scene also the chemie overflowing? Confuse... JunxSong bye bye... :bawling:

I know right?!?! Gahhhhhhh. I think we should just stay on the shore and watch it from afar. Even the ships that look stable now might sink later. LOL. 

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh hey, my ship all weird and minority one :joy: I should jump to majority ship... but I cannot :sweat_smile:

But ya, why just eating scene also the chemie overflowing? Confuse... JunxSong bye bye... :bawling:

Jun-Song all chemie moments are when eating... Should call them Mukbang couple ok? 
Already 3 levels they ate noodles, bread and jajjang-tteokbokki. Wonder what’s next?

I can’t help but ship them too @Lawyerh :bawling:

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

:ph34r: 

@kokodus do you think the chemie planned by director? Or both of them just have instant sparks? I really curious actually :lol: Can we summoned the PD here lols..

I really want to know too. I get that oppa is an amazing actor and he has chemistry with everyone but still why do they have to write scenes that showcase their chemistry more like this? Why can't she just eat that damn bread with Ikjun? Gahhhhh this is torture.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

your  shipping may have hope too 

My “ship” is end game. :lol: I am patient.  Just like Taec shippers were in Reply 1988.  Too many hints dropped by PD and writer.  

As for Jang, PD and writer have dropped lots of hints that she and IJ would end up together.

• LOL 2

28 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Jc lingxi the cat can change into a guy :lol: It's like romancing your cat 101 :ph34r: 

@Ameera Ali do you still follow cat drama?

no @Lawyerh get busy with king and forget about it :D, I will check @partyon suggestion , it’s look great :wub: & maybe join @triplem , @ktcjdrama in love blooming or something drama  :joy:

what about you did you drop it or still hanging around for the cat :mrgreen:

+2

• LOL 3

Hospital Playlist is just so good! I wonder if Jeong won actually likes Dr. Jang. Sorry guys, I don’t ship them. Lol

Who else is watching When My Love Blooms? Just started it today and like it so far. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

Hospital Playlist is just so good! I wonder if Jeong won actually likes Dr. Jang. Sorry guys, I don’t ship them. Lol

Why you don't ship them @mouse007? Wintergarden is quite popular everywhere. Hahaha. Who do you want JWon to end up with? His one true love The Lord? 

• LOL 2

16 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yes.  That was when I first noticed him.  He’s like a Korean Dylan O’Brien.  He’s a very natural actor. 

WHO is Dylan O'Brien? @Lmangla , do you know who he is?:sweatingbullets:

I know Conan O'Brien!

Spoiler

YPFr.gif

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh which type of cat would you want? If you can get a chance to have 1?

I just love the cats sassy attitude.

I would definitely get a cool cat! Like the fashion forward  Rover below:

• LOL 3