Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, staygold said:

I have watched a few old hollywood movies thanks to TNT channel.

same! some of the old romance movies were so romantic. they totally made me squeal! ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Classic era movies are all quite elegant & timeless. My favourite dance will be from Gone with The Wind. Vivian Leigh & Clark Gable make a gorgeous pair.

Lol, I also know Ingrid Bergman, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn. Their star power, I think none of the current western actress are comparable? Maybe Winona Ryder or Natalie Portman a bit closer with the style & elegancy... 

Gone With The Wind is such an amazing movie! The actresses and actors were so much more elegant in the old day. Kathrine Hepburn, Greta Garbo, Montgomery Clift, Gloria Swanson, Gene Kelly, etc. were in their own league.:wub:

42 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my dad loved old hollywood movies and so grew up watching all these classic action and WWII movies with him. actors from that era had a different kind of star power that is very difficult to describe or replicate. it wasn't just about their looks but there was something quite magnetic about their performances and the way movies were shot. have you watched the great escape? I cried buckets at the ending especially since it was based on real facts. paul newman was so amazingly cool in that movie.

I haven't watched The Great Escape. Paul Newman was amazing together with Elizabeth Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof".

I can tell you that THE best actress of all time, Bette Davis, was such an amazing actress that no one (except for maybe Meryl Streep) today can act as well as she did! I was quite mesmerized by her performance the first time I saw her in a movie...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

A few months ago: Omg I love staying at home! I get to eat, sleep watch a lot of stuff..blah blah blah

A few months later: Omg, I hate staying at home, I want to go out! I want to go converse with people physically, I want to drink bubble tea, I want to go eat bbq, I want to shop.I want to travel to meet oppa.

+2

literally me rn 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • LOL 2

@partyon ~ the great escape had steve mcqueen, not paul newman. got the actors mixed up. it was such a cool movie. there was some really amazing movies based on real life WWII stories.

bette davis was real powerful performer. have seen quite a few of her movies on the TNT channel.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@partyon done with both eps of Good Casting..it was hilarious. Love the 3 ahjumma spies...saw very little of Lee Sang Yeob , my handsome man...but was still a fun and fast plot.  How was it  @Lawyerh

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon Lee Seung Gi is on my husband to be list. He can do carpentry, taking care of kids... Have u seen him on Little Forest variety show? I fell for him there. Vagabond a bit fail to impress me tho...

How long is this list ? Who else is on it? We're talking next level here ...no longer oppa list but husband list! :lol:

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon Lee Seung Gi is on my husband to be list. He can do carpentry, taking care of kids... Have u seen him on Little Forest variety show? I fell for him there. Vagabond a bit fail to impress me tho...

I have only seen him dramas like "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho", "Korean Odyssey", etc. He was very swoon-worthy in The King 2 Hearts :wub:

21 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon done with both eps of Good Casting..it was hilarious. Love the 3 ahjumma spies...saw very little of Lee Sang Yeob , my handsome man...but was still a fun and fast plot.  How was it  @Lawyerh?

How long is this list ? Who else is on it? We're talking next level here ...no longer oppa list but husband list! :lol:

Glad you liked Good Casting! :) We will see cutie pie Lee Sang Yeob more in the next episode. :wub:

@Lawyerh Yes, how long is your husband to be list? I hope you have a good divorce lawyer so you can get through all of them before you're 75.... :D

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

- some shrimp paste 

as in "belachan".? 

By the way my mum having finished Healer and Suspicious Partner , went onto Empress Ki...she's like on eps 20 or something :sweatingbullets:

@partyon oh definitely looking  forward to more of LSY...by the way , I found it  interesting when Chan Mi removed the dead agent's ring. What do you think is the significance? I know he was Ye Eun's baby daddy ...

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

brown eyes not in my husband list :lol: I can apply bb cream well myself. :ph34r: I think hes not so useful other than nice to look at? Haha...

ehhhh, he can make coffee and read you a book :w00t:

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon oh definitely looking  forward to more of LSY...by the way , I found it  interesting when Chan Mi removed the dead agent's ring. What do you think is the significance? I know he was Ye Eun's baby daddy ...

I think she by mistake took the ring off when she was grabbing his hand.

What I think will happen, is that Ye Eun will find the ring in Chan Mi's possession and all hell will break loose...

Ye Eun will blame Chan Mi for the death of her boyfriend :(

4 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon not sure if you have all those stuff, maybe u can skip it if don't have.

No worries, we have all this stuff here. :) The only Asian food stuff that I miss is pandan leaves for my Singapore chicken rice - we can only get them in our specialty Asian stores, and those are not so accessible now during lockdown.

@Lawyerh I recommend you to get a cleaner instead of a husband.... :D

655669b326797ba42bb2607537f3158b.jpg

• LOL 3

On 5/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, kokodus said:

Jun wan and song hwa will end up together as this shot looks like a wedding scene.

:lol: Here’s my pic - doesn’t this look like a wedding cake topper?  

C3-A454-BD-ED39-4802-AFF2-8-E67-D997-E98

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

:lol: Here’s my pic - doesn’t this look like a wedding cake topper?

They actually do. The most gloomiest bride and groom ever. LOL. But seriously there should be a reason why the director used this shot. Jun wan was also there, but he was not in the frame. Why? Hmmm more questions. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2