Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Cdrama Sigh. When a couple separated for years and they finally gotten back together, then one dies! Like why! Why must it be this way?! :tears: They just got back together.... :( 

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

randomly ended up watching this short drama/movie on youtube and loved it. :love: such a cute story and he was endearingly awkward and sweet... the side story with the student was also rather cute. @triplem ~ would a teacher using a dating app be considered strange?... @USAFarmgirl ~ if you need something to lift you up, check it out.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Nooooo. The other remaining couple got controlled by that evil dude ahhhhhh! 

Welp, he just killed himself. What is this.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Happy new year from my part of the world !!

@Lmangla The vid is by a Malaysian dude jinny boy . They hv a lot of these cute vids . And yes many Malaysians hv such an accent . In this day & age, I think it’s ok for anyone to use a dating app. Fun story

https://hype.my/amp/2018/158541/jinnyboy-wife-welcome-firstborn-daughter/

• Like 5

Happy New year y'all!!!! It's been an amazing year for me. Let's hope 2019 will be just as amazing as 2018!!!! Hehe. :heart::cookie:

• Like 6

@stargazer187 So I watched the first 2 eps of The Last Empress and... I'm going to drop it. LOL it's so hard to watch! It's too much for me as well. The moment Yoo Ra struck the mother in the back with a rock and then the emperor ran her over... ugh. Did not like that one bit.

@Dhakra so if we, from the west, travel to the east, does that mean we are travelling to the future? LOL 

@TRaNz I have heard so many nice things about Australia and I hope to be able to visit one day.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1