Add and Subtract Game

Admin

So Goblin's bride was special from her intro as yet to be born baby. She could see dead puppies, saw her dead mom at her birthday. Poor young thing trying to hide from the grim reaper. She was special alright and we were on her side already before we saw KGE as Eun Tak.

+2

• Love 1

@Lmangla @staygold I don't watch Running Man often (I maybe watch 1-2 ep/year). This one time I watched it and Kang Daniel was on the show and Song Ji Hyo was totally flirting with the guy. I was like "Ooh, Song Ji Hyo likes younger guys!" Nice!" :D 

@staygold You know more bands than I do. :D I know Super Junior, Big Bang and 2NE1. Super Junior I know mostly because I saw Siwon in a drama. lol :D

EDIT: Ooh, I know 2PM as well, because I've seen Taecyeon and Junho in dramas too. Junho is actually pretty talented.
Aren't there also some EXO boys who act? And that Meow boy, L - he's from a band? You know the cat? :D

EDIT2: I just remembered that little cutie pie Park Hyung Sik and his band member Im Siwan also are from a boy group? And Suzy was in some kind of a girl group.

Wow! I know so many idols! :joy:

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, partyon said:

You’re just like me! I know Kpop idol only if they have acted before :lol: My daughter who knows those kpop idols (boys and girls) gets frustrated when I don’t remember the names when I am supposedly into Korean stuff, but I really only know them and remember them because of dramas! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, staygold said:

BTS, Black Velvet, Blackpink, Apink, Monstax, GoT7, Mamamoo .... i know a few. But I dont know the names of their members.

black velvet is literally blackpink and red velvet lol

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wait a sec, kang daniel is someone in kpop? thought he was some actor named daniel.... :sweatingbullets:

yes , kang daniel is a kpop idol. have you seen this guy?

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileID=46936582

10 hours ago, cenching said:

@h0jipoji

The ladies here can recognised the owner of certain abs from miles away BUT Kpop idols we are quite clueless.....:sweat_smile:

do yall not like kpop idols? aw , thats sad.

• LOL 4

7 hours ago, partyon said:

That is exactly how I know idols!! Rest I got to know here and there. Some through What are you listening now section, or through k-news. :lol:

9 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

black velvet is literally blackpink and red velvet lol

Whichever band has Joy that is the one then! Is it red velvet or black velvet. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

My daughter who knows those kpop idols (boys and girls) gets frustrated when I don’t remember the names when I am supposedly into Korean stuff, but I really only know them and remember them because of dramas! 

:lol: High five!  Mine gets frustrated with me when I can’t tell the group members apart.  Some of them look so similar?  Especially because she “stans” so many?  She’s moved from ATEEZ (who she still likes) to the BOYZ now just to confuse me more.  I only know EXO members (and can tell them apart - thanks goodness they all look different).  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

51 minutes ago, h0jipoji said:

do yall not like kpop idols? aw , thats sad.

I think the only Kpop Idol that I familiar with is only Henry because he is a violinist (I used to play violin too). The rest like look the same to me with their styling....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

I think the only Kpop Idol that I familiar with is only Henry because he is a violinist (I used to play violin too). The rest like look the same to me with their styling....:joy:

+2

i- how could yall be on a kpop forum and not know any kpop idols 

tenor.gif

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

To be honest. In soompi forum, the most active one is drama and hangout. Kpop probably yes, but I don’t think it beats the drama threads..being on soompi forum doesn’t mean we have to know kpop...we can still talk about a lot of things. :)

huh hangout? whats that lmao

• Like 1

2 hours ago, h0jipoji said:

yes , kang daniel is a kpop idol. have you seen this guy?

kekeke... not sure. :sweatingbullets: like  @ktcjdrama @staygold and others have written already, most of us on this thread only know the ones who have showed up in kdramas. soompi actually came to my notice as a forum for kdramas. back in its heyday, the drama threads would move at LTE train speed. it feels now the appetite for kdramas itself has reduced but there is still much more regular chatter in the drama section. not sure about the kpop section because I hardly peek in there. and yea, if you hang out in the drama threads, you will find people of all ages which makes it a very interesting conversation.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, h0jipoji said:

i- how could yall be on a kpop forum and not know any kpop idols 

Well, Soompi is a big website with many sections for different kind of forum. Majority of us hang out in drama section NOT Kpop section.

https://forums.soompi.com/

You can see that there is a separated section for Kpop and K drama.....

+2

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I am having a craving for a slice of cake with rainbow sprinkles...oh no...craving is here to rumble my tummy again. 

+2

jm-rainbow-sprinkle-cake-articleLarge-v2.jpg

For you :kiss_wink: Yes, you can have the whole cake to yourself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It’s here. Add & subs is under this main channel called soompi hangouts.

+2

ah , i see.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... not sure. :sweatingbullets: like  @ktcjdrama @staygold and others have written already, most of us on this thread only know the ones who have showed up in kdramas. soompi actually came to my notice as a forum for kdramas. back in its heyday, the drama threads would move at LTE train speed. it feels now the appetite for kdramas itself has reduced but there is still much more regular chatter in the drama section. not sure about the kpop section because I hardly peek in there. and yea, if you hang out in the drama threads, you will find people of all ages which makes it a very interesting conversation.

do you know who baekhyun and ong seongwu is? 

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

Well, Soompi is a big website with many sections for different kind of forum. Majority of us hang out in drama section NOT Kpop section.

https://forums.soompi.com/

You can see that there is a separated section for Kpop and K drama.....

+2

yea i noticed that kpop and k-drama had its own sections

• Like 2