Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nrllee @kokodus I do wonder if the four boys had a crush on Song Hwa at some point but just never told any one. It got really awkward in that funeral scene when they were asked if they never developed romantic feelings for each other. I'm sure we'll see more in the coming episodes.

I didn't know Jung Kyung-ho has been dating SooYoung for 8 years now. That's a really long time! I'm sure they'll eventually get married.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I didn't know Jung Kyung-ho has been dating SooYoung for 8 years now. That's a really long time! I'm sure they'll eventually get married.

I really got a newfound respect for oppa after reading this news. It's hard maintaining a relationship for that long in the entertainment industry. Atleast oppa is not a Playboy in real life like his character. LOL. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, lynne22 said:

How are you ? 
yes , I am Glad he found someone. It’s about time ! 

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I know. Oppa is trolling us. Even the recent BTS of Song hwa's church dance scene, he was there even though he doesn't have any scenes. Sighhhh. Or maybe there will be a flashback of him in the church. I don't know. 

Btw if any of you didn't know oppa is already taken. He has been in a long term relationship with Girls generation's Soo young. 8 years. I'm waiting for the marriage news. Hehe. 

On the JKH thread , which basically is just Larus & me :lol:, I can say we’re hoping they’ll get married . 

Edited by Guest

There is a scene in this weekend drama where the male lead and female lead had to throw insults at each other so that their parents won't suspect that they are dating. The female lead goes all in and says that oppa has lopsided eyes and his body is like parchment paper wrapped around bones. I can't even......hahahahahaha. this is just so true. He is very lean in this drama, he has an ectomorphic body type, no matter how much they try, they can't gain weight. Oppa never do shirtless scenes right? I bet he has no abs or whatsoever. LOL. Gahhhh how did I fall for abs-less oppa? I think he was good in Prison playbook. That's his maximum I guess, he is back to being lanky in HP. 

@triplem I'll drop by the oppa thread when I can. Can't believe he doesn't have that many fans. Sighhh. 

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I really got a newfound respect for oppa after reading this news. It's hard maintaining a relationship for that long in the entertainment industry. Atleast oppa is not a Playboy in real life like his character. LOL. 

Your Oppa is a nice man in real life. He’s like Andrea (minus priesthood) :lol:. Goes to church (that’s where he and SooYoung met), prays regularly.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

Actually you are right about that. It’s hard for people to stay committed even when they aren’t celebrities so yes, it’s actually admirable. 

I started re-watching ep 1 now that I have a better understanding of who’s who. Man there are so many good scenes in this one - the part where Ik-Jun first makes an appearance and he’s got U-Ju in tow and wearing a Darth Vader helmet, the scene when they find out who Andrea really is, when they sign the contract, the part where Chae Song-hwa has to leave so she motions for Jun-wan and Seonghwa to watch U-Ju and they immediately get up from eating, take off their suit jackets and use it as his pillow and blanket without hesitation.  Just goes to show how much of a family they are and how well they treat their friend’s son like he’s so precious. That scene too where Andrea loses his patient... ugh still makes me cry. 

ps. I find it adorable when Ik-Jun just blurts out English words or phrases :joy: “what are you talking about?!”

• Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I thought they met through a common friend? 

You’re probably right.  All I read was that they both go to church so I just assumed they met there.:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

, the part where Chae Song-hwa has to leave so she motions for Jun-wan and Seonghwa to watch U-Ju and they immediately get up from eating, take off their suit jackets and use it as his pillow and blanket without hesitation.  Just goes to show how much of a family they are and how well they treat their friend’s son like he’s so precious.

Ahhhh this is such an understated moment that I absolutely adored. You don't need big dramatic moments to showcase their 20 year old friendship, it's simple moments like this that touches the viewers heart. I want more Uju scenes with not only ikjun but also with his uncles and aunt. LOL. 

• Love 2

On 3/29/2020 at 2:01 PM, triplem said:

My mum has always been on the fence about k dramas...but of late, she's been into it. She started watching Hyena and Itaewon Class...IC in particular really hooked her in..she's now watching all Park Seo Joon dramas ...I see Fight My Way on my TV as I type this now! :joy:

She was like , i love this actor ...lol! Clearly mum and me have different oppa taste. ( though I do like PSJ in Itaewon)

It's been crazy . I think the you realise how much you miss the things you used to take for granted for  - a run in the park , a quick drop at the grocery any time you like, not having to worry if your grocers would have a shortage of bread or eggs...

Yeah I know. Though I kinda like being indoors, being somewhat of an introvert, it's been over 3 weeks now for me and it looks like it could be a bit longer before I can get back to work. And when I do, the place is going to be desolate.

Also miss the normal stuff yeah. Just going out and riding a bike is something I really miss :(

On 3/29/2020 at 4:24 PM, Dhakra said:

+2

Been watching a chinese survival show the past few days, Youth with you 2, since two chinese members are participating from korean girlgroups I like. Have to say, chinese names are SO confusing and difficult to pronounce. Lisa of Blackpink is a judge and she isn't able to pronounce them properly aswell. Whenever she reads a name you can see the big questionmark in her eyes!

I also learned that chinese songs aren't my cup of coffee, I don't know, maybe their choice wasn't great, but somehow I had hope that I would find a few decent chinese songs along the way. Especially a few months back Handong (which is also participating there) dropped such a beautiful chinese song from some kind of chinese drama.

Reveal hidden contents

Last night Germany changed the clock to summertime, so it jumped from 2 to 3am, and today it's snowing! SNOWING! Just a few days ago I talked with @phikylabout how sunny it's here and what beautiful weather there is now that we are all locked up.

And just a few days after it's snowing! IN SPRING! In 'summertime'.

@CamelKnightYou are by far not the only one going MIA. :D Draw a number. 

Oioioi, hold your horses young lady. The title of worse endings (on OCN) has quite a few applicants.

Guess I'll draw 816, which also is the next number in the line :D

On 3/30/2020 at 1:34 AM, phikyl said:

Hahahaha! That is exactly what happened here! The day after we changed the clocks forward, it snowed. Today the weather just can't make up its mind. First it's rainy, then sunny, the torrential rain, then sun again, and now it's overcast but no rain. 

Quarantine update: I worked today and had someone ask me if I was using this "time off" to have fun and party. Um... no? For starters, I'm right here WORKING in front of you and two, it's a worldwide pandemic! I'd like to keep as healthy as possible for as long as possible, thanks. ><

@CamelKnight Welcome back! @packmule3 was asking me about where you went a couple months ago; before the apocalypse started. :lol: How has life been?

And while we're on the note of people that haven't been seen in a while.... paging @TRaNz! I know you still have to work too but come join us sometime! 

+2

Life has been busy, but well! I moved to a different city past summer so I've been busy with moving, painting and all kinds of other chores to get the house ready. Nearly done now. With some luck I should be able to be done before the summer hits. I'm taking things slow now though. The first few months I'd go to work and do stuff in the house after work. I'd be busy for 16 hours a day lol :D 

How have you been?

And how have you been, @packmule3 ? :P 

• Like 3

@Sushimi I am so sorry to hear your news. :( This whole coronavirus situation is wreaking havoc in the business world right now.

Getting a first job can take some time.

But you know what to do? :)

ice-cream.jpg

Tomorrow is a new day! You will for sure find a job soon! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

How's everyone doing? hello unnie @packmule3 :lol:

@Sushimi cheer up! 

I now live alone and have been streaming Korean shows to pass time. My body clock is so messed up, but this lockdown will probably stretch out till the end of sem. Hope you guys are okay.  

• Like 1