Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Sushimi Once all this is over, I'm going to go to a nice expensive buffet with a wide spread. I crave so many things right now that I feel like a pregnant women  :bawling::bawling:

I want to go to a local movie and shout, laugh and clap together with everyone else who are all generally over the top even when the movie is not even half as entertaining. (english movie audience are too serene) ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I want to go to a local movie and shout, laugh and clap together with everyone else who are all generally over the top even when the movie is not even half as entertaining. (english movie audience are too serene) ^_^

I want to do that too!!!!! 

Btw the results for the counselling are out and i'm going to Delhi. Got Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in Maulana Azad!!!Don't know when we will be able to report because of this lockdown. Sighh. Saying tata bye-bye to idli dosa and namaste chappathi and roti. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

how many time I need to tell my husband to close his mouth :joy:

I am confused, all three guys have their mouths open - which of them is your husband?. :astonished: 

@Ameera Ali You have too many oppas - I can't keep up with all of them. :joy:

• LOL 2

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I want to do that too!!!!! 

Btw the results for the counselling are out and i'm going to Delhi. Got Oral and Maxillofacial surgery in Maulana Azad!!!Don't know when we will be able to report because of this lockdown. Sighh. Saying tata bye-bye to idli dosa and namaste chappathi and roti. Lol. 

thats awesome! congrats!! it was one of your first choices I remember. so it is fantastic. yea, just enjoy the break till it lasts. then once you start it will be madness. most likely, things won't start till much after june or july for educational institutions. thats what people are saying.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I just want to walk...and eat...:lol:my household foods is nothing compared to freedom place :D

+2

surprisingly I am not craving for anything. my mom is a very good cook and loves cooking. she thinks I am lazy and not putting in enough effort into cooking but I tell her that I am 50-50. meaning 50% it comes out well, 50% it is okay but the main thing it is edible. LOL. :lol: today, I made savoury bread pudding, came out well. easy to cook also!

but yea, I miss walking and doing aerobics. I am not one of those people who can work out on my own without the group class.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Once all this is over, I'm going to go to a nice expensive buffet with a wide spread. I crave so many things right now that I feel like a pregnant women  :bawling::bawling:

Yeah, join the club @kokodus ! This is me during the lock down EVERY day :D

welcome-to-quarantine-life_o_33776997220

• LOL 4

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I am confused, all three guys have their mouths open - which of them is your husband?. :astonished: 

@Ameera Ali You have too many oppas - I can't keep up with all of them. :joy:

you wouldn’t , the list is so long , I sometimes two- time In one drama :D

5e8f42715fa05876301658.jpg?download

• LOL 5

Is anyone familiar with "Remarried Empress" (or "Remarried Queen")?

I just read on Koala's Playground that they are turning it into a Korean drama.

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/04/09/k-drama-to-adapt-popular-webtoon-remarried-queen-with-an-awesome-female-lead-character/

The story sounds quite interesting. Can anyone shed light on how makjang the story is? Is it going to be another "The Last Empress"?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem , @Lawyerh  how many time I need to tell my husband to close his mouth :joy:

Is the teaser out? I only saw stills...I am rooting for your hubby to be the baby daddy...:mrgreen:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he so  cheek

Woot....my ship is sailing...sawry @Lawyerh...I really like army girl with oppa :lol:

Congrats @kokodus...good luck on your new posting

----------------

My brain after watching 365 with subs..

Spoiler

54761eed5c3e3c6735008596.gif

Edited by Guest

@CamelKnight I'm still working as well so I can't binge anymore but that first week was great. I didn't quite get caught up with my list [it's huge!] but I made a small dent in it so that's enough for me. 

@partyon Yeah, I've been attempting to do home workouts also but I'm a powerlifter so the bulk of my motivation is to set new PR's. Hard to do that when I have only a fraction of the weight available that I'm used to. I find it really hard to motivate myself for at home workouts. 

Plus, I get distracted so easily! At the gym my brain sees all the equipment and switches gears to "go hard" mode but at home? Too many other things to do! Video games, reading, baking, etc. I'm like a dog that catches sight of a squirrel in the middle of doing something else and just HAS to go chase it. :lol: 

because I am bored... so if you have bun or bread that is a bit old or a little stale, please don't throw it away especially during this lockdown unless it has gone bad and has mould. you can turn stale bread into other dishes. you can make something like bread pudding or bread upma both of which are relatively easy dishes to make. makes for a good light dinner.

bread upma: this is veg version - if you want to add meat, you can; also note that you can play around with the spices. basically you just need tomatoes and onions for the gravy, salt and pepper. the other spices can be modified if you don't have these... this only requires a stove.

Spoiler

savoury bread pudding: so I don't remember where I got the recipe from but I sort of do a modified version of this. if you don't have cream in the house, it is fine. otherwise, all you need is 2 eggs and 1 cup of milk. no need for stock. saute onions and whatever veggies I feel like. the veggies don't need to be fully cooked, just partial. if you have leftover veggies, then add those before you pop it in the oven. whatever spices I feel like. if there's some leftover meat in the house, I add those. or if you have some frozen sausage, then fry a few and then pop it in before you bake. if you have some cheese, add some. I don't have an oven and so I use the microwave (convection + microwave setting, 600W at 12 minutes). stick a knife in middle to see if it is cooked through. otherwise, put it in for another few minutes. done!

Spoiler

many recipes with stale bread may ask you to toast them but it is not actually needed per se. the bread is already tough and so it can be cooked as it is....

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@Lmangla Awesome recipes, thanks for sharing! :)

Did you notice that we have a Recipe thread on Soompi ? It's not very lively, but please feel free to share any recipes there as well. ;) Lots of us are struggling with cooking during the lock down, so all help is welcome! :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thats awesome! congrats!! it was one of your first choices I remember. so it is fantastic. yea, just enjoy the break till it lasts. then once you start it will be madness. most likely, things won't start till much after june or july for educational institutions. thats what people are saying.

Yes tbh, I didnt even think I would get into this institution. They have only one seat for surgery, and my rank is 46. LOL. It's just pure luck. Maybe everyone is scared to go to Delhi now after all this corona buzz. I know 2020 is bad for everyone in general, but for me it's been amazing till now. All my wishes are coming true. Eeeeeeee. 

@Lawyerh C'mon, get on board the Jun wan-iksun ship. The soldier girl is just so badass that she made oppa fall in love with her by kicking him in the face. Hahahahaha.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@phikyl not in the US, but am your Northern Neighbour (Canada!). :D The District School board has not yet made an announcement as to whether they will be closing schools until the end of the school year but I think it's inevitable given the current climate. We started distance learning this week and my son is only 4 years old so there really isn't much to do. LOL I am thankful though that there are companies/organizations who are giving out free subscriptions which we are able to take advantage of (I just downloaded this app that gives us access to so many books and there's even an option for "Read to Me" so I can work while my boys "read'!)

It's hard to resist the urge to snack. I'm not really a "snacker" but with my kids home, who both seem to want to snack all the time, it's hard not to eat with them. 

@angelangie I also thought it was Friday today! Oddly enough, I remembered it was Thursday just because of Hospital Playlist but then as soon as I had finished watching the new episode, I forgot it was Thursday and thought it was Friday again! :crazy:

@kokodus Yes! The Kalguksu scene is definitely an accurate depiction of what having dinner with close friends is like. One thing that scene highlights about Jun-Wan is that he can be very frank and straightforward in his profession but he is a total softie when it comes to his friends. i am totally shipping Jun-wan and Ik-Sun. I think she's perfect for him in that she is not one to be played with and they already have a sense of familiarity. I love that she's always teasing him.

Today's episode - how adorable is it the there's also a close friendship amongst the older generation?! I have played Mafia before and love it and am actually surprised it is also apparently known in Korea. It is such a fun game to play but you have to find the right crowd for it because it is essentially a game of lying and if you play with people who get too personal, it's a disaster (trust me, I know. I've had people walk-out of games because they got so upset!)

And yes, when I come out of isolation, the first thing I want to do is to eat the foods I am craving that cannot be delivered.

• Love 4