Add and Subtract Game

Admin

This is why I don't watch hospital dramas anymore. Nothing comes even close to Scrubs.

And Dr.Cox > Dr.House. Nuff said!

Btw. did anyone listen to the new Podcast of Zach Braff & Donald Faison? The actors who played JD and Turk. The do a rewatch of Scrubs in form of a podcast and go through every episode talking about it.

The first episode of the pilot episode was AMAZING!

@bedifferent You are someone I can imagine as Scrubs Fan. 

I started watching the cdrama The Story of MingLan. Anyone who watched the drama help me out.

Spoiler

Finished 9 eps but I am confused why MingLan wasnt sent back to her mother's family if no one wanted her at Sheng house.

Also wth, the ML already has children!!! 

+2

• LOL 2

@Ameera Ali I am reading your post everyday for years and I cannot count your affairs. Change in every drama :joy:

they all my babies  :joy: ( the way of successful affairs) not let mistake it with 

Spoiler

@Sejabin that sad , I told my sister if they start tasting people I am not going the doctor is so bad in making mistake I wouldn’t trust they using clean test equipment ^_^

• Like 1

@Sejabin Doctors follow the protocol given to them. They are not stupid. This pandemic situation is new to them too and they are not some superhumans who knows the answer for everything. LOL. What happened to your uncle is really unfortunate. Condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Will go after I provoking emergency situation in my small city lol. I am busy on fb these days and in the family WA groups.

@Ameera Ali I am reading your post everyday for years and I cannot count your affairs. Change in every drama :joy:

btw 911 situation now in here. So my uncle test is positive. And he was already having contact with many many many people in his area he was a regent. And now we blame his doctor. Is the doctor stupid or afraid that he will loose his position I don’t know. The point is he never isolate my uncle even when he knew that uncle was already having fever for days and cough. On wednesday he just decided to took uncle to the hospital after had asthma and could not breathe. And need ventilator. And in the emergency room, people was still able to visit him. People not only 1 or 2 but almost the whole population in that town. They want to visit their regent who was sick. And the hospital let it. The doctor was there. And the nurses. On thursday he dies. On friday night his lab test out. Positive for covid19. I can not talk how stupid people there and why the doctor was too late to take decision. Or perhaps he just doesn’t know covid19 symptoms. The point is in that town now almost the whole population must be isolated. They all will take rapid test if there is medical staff there who doesn’t have direct contact with my uncle. Amen. Even nurses and doctors are being isolated now. Is this stupidity or what I don’t know and people now afraid to go there to help them because we all must to stay at home. 

+2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Doctors follow the protocol given to them. They are not stupid. This pandemic situation is new to them too and they are not some superhumans who knows the answer for everything. LOL. What happened to your uncle is really unfortunate. Condolences to you and your family.

This thread is moving fast, I only posted 1 timed before, but you are quick and can't keep up. 

+2 

Condolances to you @Sejabin.

The only thing I know about Indonesia is that they were quite late in the game. They didn't report any COVID-cases compared to surrounding countries until not too long ago. Maybe the government / ministry of health didn't step in too quickly and summon doctors what to do.  I don't know,  after reading your post it's quite unfortunate .  

@Sejabin I’m sorry to hear what your family had to go through. I hope things will get under control soon since yours is a smaller community. I feel so angry too because I have heard many stories from Indonesia where there had been clear signs of possibly a covid situation yet the patients were diagnosed with something else, causing late treatment and death, and no isolation ordered at all. Those cases occured after the first confirmed covid case in Indonesia was announced so everyone should have just been more extra cautious. Better safe than sorry. I really don’t understand why many people seems to disregard this disease. :unsure:

~~~~~~

On another note, scandalous drama doubled the rating from week one to week two!! 6% vs 15% :lol:

• Like 2

On 3/31/2020 at 2:46 AM, staygold said:

@mouse007 I shall take the blame (happily!). He also plays the guitar, drums and the piano. 

My Takero obsession is still going strong :D

@kokodus I started Hospital Playlist and it's so good! I already finished watching all 4 episodes on Netflix and just waiting for new ones to come out. Such a great cast and wonderful stories as well.

What is everyone else watching these days?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1