Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Uhm, no. I totally missed this one. :D
Is the story any good?

Some stick to it faithfully... I was rather spaced out after mid-point because I think it became a bit draggy and like I said, the super fun light tone turned dark, so I was skipping some parts but caught the ending. A very entertaining watch if you skip some of the later episodes :lol:

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali last weekend for Hyena! Gonna miss the show. I wanna a good bed scene  :mrgreen:...

Oh, we ALL do !!!

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzmf_Bb_VleLtgVOdXz2d

6 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Some stick to it faithfully... I was rather spaced out after mid-point because I think it became a bit draggy and like I said, the super fun light tone turned dark, so I was skipping some parts but caught the ending. A very entertaining watch if you skip some of the later episodes :lol:

Sounds like me with 50% of all dramas I start watching. :joy:

• LOL 2

32 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus Mafia was really popular here a few years back but it's best played with a large group. We play it with 3-4 Mafias and about 3-4 civilians. We also play it with 1 policeman and 1 doctor. The policeman knows who the mafia is and helps the civilians by pointing the mafia out. The doctor has the ability to protect civilians so if the mafia tries to murder a civilian, they can't if the doctor is protecting him. But remember that this is a game of lying. No one knows who is who so the policeman and doctor are tying to prove themselves while the mafia pretend to either be policeman, doctor or civilian and the civilians try to protect the doctor and policeman by pretending to be them. 

The game basically ends when either all of the mafia have been eliminated or all the civilians are dead. It is sooo much fun!

This game sounds so complex and intense. LOLOL. i know I sound like those old parents now....haha. 

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

It is, (minus the those old parents part  you are still young haha) but it’s fun. There is an application which plays this game. Its quite interesting but it takes a while to finished as the rounds goes quite slowly and if the killer is smart then it will be a very slow game :joy: it fun.

It reminded me of another game called bluff. Haha

Feel like if i succeed in these games i can be a con artist haha

+2

I'm going to look for these apps in the playstore and give them a try. I feel like I'm lagging behind with the current trends. LOL. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus you kinda need a few rounds to get comfortable but once you do, it’s so addictive and you really get to see a different side of your friends! Oh and this game gets really loud bec everyone is trying to prove their innocence. So fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yes mafia is one of those games you can play in a group where you have no props.  It’s good when you have to while away time whilst waiting for something.  And the good thing is that you can expand or contract the game with the number of players, like @mouse007 said.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

+2

On 4/9/2020 at 5:41 AM, phikyl said:

@Dhakra Still quarantined. They extended it to May 4th but I expect it will continue to get extended for a while after that. Schools have officially gone to distance learning starting this week and they're not going back to the classrooms for the rest of this school year/possibly next year depending on how everything goes. CDC finally FINALLY recommended people wear masks so I'm allowed to wear my home-made ones at work now, which is nice. It's the only way I get to show my personality in uniform. :lol: 

Pretty sure I've gained 10lbs from all the baking I've been doing though. I'm afraid to step on the scale and check. =X

@phikylUntil May 4th? Coincidence? Star Wars Day? So they can say May the Forth be with you (until then)? That's awesome!

Wow, okay, so online classes for the rest of this and maybe next year? I haven't seen it in other countries yet. Some countries here are already loosen the rules a bit. Happily Germany isn't one of them (yet). We are going to reevaluate the situation after Eastern. 

I also bought a mask on Thursday for me and my mom, since I expected that it becomes obligatory for everyone. And I know pharmacies will be run over the moment everything opens again. 

You showed your personality in your masks? You do know that now I want to see them right?

I can relate, I gained a lot of weight from quarantine aswell. I also don't check, I am despererately waiting gyms open again

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@phikylUntil May 4th? Coincidence? Star Wars Day? So they can say May the Forth be with you (until then)? That's awesome!

Wow, okay, so online classes for the rest of this and maybe next year? I haven't seen it in other countries yet. Some countries here are already loosen the rules a bit. Happily Germany isn't one of them (yet). We are going to reevaluate the situation after Eastern. 

I also bought a mask on Thursday for me and my mom, since I expected that it becomes obligatory for everyone. And I know pharmacies will be run over the moment everything opens again. 

You showed your personality in your masks? You do know that now I want to see them right?

I can relate, I gained a lot of weight from quarantine aswell. I also don't check, I am despererately waiting gyms open again

I think they're just setting short term goals so that people don't freak out. The fact that they've cancelled schools for the rest of the year and possibly the first half of next year tells me that these lockdown measures are going to be going on for quite a while still so I hold the May 4th date as fluid. 

I don't expect to be able to get disposable masks for a long time so I decided it was in my best interest to just make a bunch for myself and my family, especially since we all work essential jobs that require us on-site and still have to go out just as often as before the pandemic. I don't have any pictures of them right now [they're in the wash since I wore them out this week] but there's a couple that are NASA fabric [black with stars, planets, and little astronauts] on the outside with different colors on the inside. And then I'm making more today that are plain color fabric on the outside and bright colored fabric on the inside. Going to use fabric paints to put designs/pictures on the front of the plain color ones. 

Same. I miss the gym. Been wondering lately how the people I used to see there are doing. Maybe after all this is over, I'll exchange numbers with some of them..... probably not though. I'll probably just go back to the smile and head nod thing. :lol: 

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplempoisoning me with Andrea drama :scream: Hook up with Warm & Cozy :joy:

I enjoyed Warm and Cozy and loved Andrea in it. I think he’s just a very likeable guy in whatever he plays. 

It’s a little on the cold side today but was getting a bit of cabin fever so decided to take the boys out for a little walk and some fresh air. We don’t go very far, just around the block and we stay away from people. 

Everyone is wary of other people that when walking down the street, it gets rather awkward when someone is walking toward the same direction... we do this “who adjusts their pace so we can time our steps so we don’t cross paths..” thing. 

I live in an apartment building and I prefer not to share the elevators with anyone. Apparently most people feel the same way and will gladly wait for the next elevator. I do get a little anxious when someone steps into the elevator with me. Yes, I’ve become one of those people who just generally avoids other people. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

+2

@phikylCancelling it for such a long time ist a clean signal though. I wished we would sent a similiar signal. On one hand our federal president (the highest rank in germany, he is #1 of the country. Above Merkel, she is just #3) speaks to the country telling us that we should be patient and continue to keep the efforts up, but on the other hand discussions also began how to loose everything and go back to a normal life. 

Some people still think we should just go back to normal and that everything is just a joke. 

How do you do them so fast? They sound amazing. I bought some at the pharmacy for 10€ each, around 11-12$ and they are plain and simple. But gladly I mostly do home office for now, so I don't need them often. 

Home office is full of distraction though, I should have listened more to people I knew who did Home Office before. Should have asked for a few tips when I had the chance. :D 

Honestly I don't know any of the peeps at the gym. I recognize some faces, but I don't know any name. Yeah exactly, the usual "Ah you....yeah" nod and smile. Just don't make me talk, just wanna do my session.

I just miss the feeling after a good workout. I'm already a bit scared of the first day again. So much pain and I won't be able to walk for a few days again.

I'm not stepping on a scales until next year either. :D All this junk food at home. I totally got used to this hermit lumberjack look & lifestyle.  My beard was never so fluffy also

It's been a very long time since I've been on here.  I hope everyone is staying safe and doing the best they can to stay healthy during these difficult times!  How is everyone doing so far?  What are we watching to pass the time?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Dhakra People around here are chafing at the shortened quarantine length already. I think if they straight out said "it's probably going to be 6+ months" people would completely stop social distancing because it's kind of daunting; even for me and logically I know that it will probably be around that length, if not longer. Realistically, a vaccine isn't going to be available [provided all testing goes off without a hitch] until the middle of next year but people are expecting the social distancing to completely eradicate the disease. That's not going to happen; it's just not feasible at the moment without a vaccine. What the social distancing is actually for is to spread out the infection rate so that we can make sure not to overload the medical system like we see in other areas. However, it seems like most people here aren't understanding that the purpose isn't to keep people from getting sick [full stop] but just to spread it out over a longer period so that we can enable the most people to survive. ./sigh. I'll get off my soapbox now. :lol: 

As for masks, I already knew how to sew before all this started so I just found a pattern [https://www.avera.org/app/files/public/76443/Olson-Mask-with-Pattern.pdf], grabbed all the 100% cotton shirts I could find and started making them. The pattern I'm using [above] is two layers thick with a pocket to insert a HEPA filter [if you can get any]. I don't want to take away from the disposable PPE that needs to be going to hospitals [assuming I could even find any] so this was the next best thing for me. Plus, since I'm making it myself, I can make sure that it fits properly to my face rather than buying a store bought one that generally has gaps when I put it on due to them being one size only. The only thing I would change about this pattern is I'd probably add a pipe cleaner or something into the nose bridge to make it conform better. I wear glasses so I have issues with them fogging up if I don't adjust it perfectly. 

I'm positive that when the gyms open again I will be 50% excited to pick heavy things up and put them back down and 50% dreading the 2nd day DOMS that are going to happen. Even planning to drop my lifts to 50 or 60% is going to hurt so much. :lol: 

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

The only thing I would change about this pattern is I'd probably add a pipe cleaner or something into the nose bridge to make it conform better. I wear glasses so I have issues with them fogging up if I don't adjust it perfectly. 

High five to making your own masks.  I made a bunch for my brood and gave some away as well to friends and family.  Like you, didn’t want to buy any disposable ones and take away PPE from health professionals who need it more, but still want the protection a mask provides when going out - especially in crowded indoor spaces where it is hard to maintain social distancing.  I use twist ties to make the nose bridge.  It has worked well so far.  And Lycra for the ear loops because I couldn’t source elastic that was comfortable to use.  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

just don’t watch hyena is too much warm & cozy :D:ph34r::w00t:

@Ameera Ali @triplem I still can't believe that's the supposedly HOT SIZZLING bed scene that we got! :unamused:

It's still pretty PG after all, no?

I would have much preferred seeing HJ in the shower again.... together with GJ :naughty:

Maybe I need to start watching "The World of the Married".... :joy:

• LOL 2

Maybe I need to start watching "The World of the Married".... :joy:

nothing can be compared with hyena 
But Come watch , but you will need high blood pressure :D the husband something else 

while you at it consider  hospital playlist  - you may practice your law experience from Hyena while defending your potential shipping if you watch  :joy:

+2

• LOL 3