Add and Subtract Game

Admin

32 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

okay I will check out Prison Playbook

Prison Playbook was brilliant.  Very well told.  Dark comedy done very well.  Every time I expected it to get violent (prison life is no walk in the park), the story surprises me with a reprieve.  Just the one protagonist with close inmate friends.  It was a lot easier to follow than Hospital Playlist.  There’s way too many new characters being thrown at us.  I am still trying to learn all their names.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@mouse007 OH YES!!! Prison playbook is one of a kind drama. I have never seen anything like that before. Just because it's set in prison you might think it would be dark. It's not dark at all, it's very lighthearted with many heartwarming moments. You will cry a lot, you will laugh a lot, it has got everything. 

This bromance.... LOL. 

tumblr_p1q8t0U4FJ1tmjt2ko1_400.gif

And this...

WR0imDY.gif

(Gifs credits to owner)

• Love 3

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

Hospital Playlist - I almost give up, then JJS appear with his Star Wars helmet lol :sweatingbullets:

He is the best!!! Hahahaha. Keep watching. The band performance in 1st ep is an epic one. LOL. 

I must warn you, there will be just too many characters introduced all at once in the following eps. As @nrllee said even after 4 eps, it still confuses me. LOL

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

+2

@kokodus HP

Hide contents

I like ur oppa with Dr. Chae :lol::D

True I got pretty confused with all their names... 

Bwahahahahaha. I also liked him with Dr. Chae, but that ship didn't even get the chance to leave the port, let alone sinking. LOL. 

• LOL 3

Hi everyone, how are you all doing ?

Well so far I´m doing fine, If I´m not writing on my thesis, then I´m procrastinating or having fanwars with kpop fans. 

I just recently finishe the J-drama love last forever. It was so good and the male lead just makes my heart go 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

having fanwars with kpop fans

Ooo...what fan wars?  What’s on the gossip mill now?  I thought everything’s quietened down because of COVID?  Actually in reality the reverse may be true.  Everyone’s got cabin fever and feeling stressed so it doesn’t take much to cause tempers to flare.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Ooo...what fan wars?  What’s on the gossip mill now?  I thought everything’s quietened down because of COVID?  Actually in reality the reverse may be true.  Everyone’s got cabin fever and feeling stressed so it doesn’t take much to cause tempers to flare.

Not in the forum that...and the quarantäne is really not making it better.

The drama is always the same:

Blinks being furious that other groups in YG getting a comeback except Blackpink. Some blinks attacking the members on Twitter

-Some armys acusing one song of winner being similar to another song of BTS (which tbh does sound similar, at least a specific part of it) but the issue didn´t go far and quiet down. 

-NCT fans throwing false sexual assault allegation, because a member of BTS playfully slapped a member of NCT who he is friend with on the richard simmons. 

-Bighit has now annouced that they are suing any malicious comments made toward BTS including all those false sexual assault allegations. Allegedly that NCT fan who started that whole false accusation is 12 years od, so NCT fans are saying that BigHit is evil for coming at a child, even tho nothing is clear if it´s truly a child or not and how the lawsuit is going to end. 

Even if that person is trully a child, then it´s even more reason for them to learn that actions do have consequence and they just can´t be falsely accusing someone like that. Especially not for something serious like that. 

I´m going to be honest, some armys can be really toxic and the stuff they do the majority of us don´t agreed and are quite embarrassed with and try to reprimand them, but with such a huge fandom you can´t control everyones action. So because of that Armys got a pretty bad reputation. But people from other fandoms will claim to be so much better but then start richard simmons against armys and when they respond, they play innocence and blame everything on armys. And because of the bad rep of armys people will just believe it and not fact check what is really going on. There is also a lot of jealousy because BTS is so popular right now, so they try to find anything to start some kind of drama against them. Anyway what I have learned is that the Kpop fandom is full of hypocrisy. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus are you also watching it on Netflix? Is it available anywhere else? When do they release new episodes? It’s annoying that they only release 1 episode per week. 

I'm watching it on Netflix too. The Writers decided to go with one ep per week format to reduce the workload on the staff. I'm impatient too, I regret that I decided to watch it while it is still airing. Shoulda waited till it's over. Sighhh

I'm actually quite surprised that kdramas are still airing given the situation. I know SK has flattened the curve already, but still I feel like they should be more careful? I don't know. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ju Wan and Dr. Chae :lol:

O you’re like @kokodus.  I think all 3 (Andrea, JWan and IJ) have a chance. Somehow I don’t think Mama’s boy SH is in the running.  I think IJ was SongHwa’s crush in Medical school. He has that flamboyant extrovert personality that would make him very popular amongst the girls.  SH was already rejected.  I think the 2 most likely would be the 2 JWs... I have to call JungWon by his Catholic name Andrea...otherwise I get confused. :lol:.  At the moment I think Andrea is the most suited for her.  But if he chooses priesthood then JunWan.  There’s a long way yet.  I think they will all have detours until the finale.  I mean at the moment Captain Ahn is pursuing SongHwa.  Dr Maggot has her sights on Andrea, and JunWan seems to be making a move on IkSun.  :lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

O you’re like @kokodus.  I think all 3 (Andrea, JWan and IJ) have a chance. Somehow I don’t think Mama’s boy SH is in the running.  I think IJ was SongHwa’s crush in Medical school. He has that flamboyant extrovert personality that would make him very popular amongst the girls.  SH was already rejected.  I think the 2 most likely would be the 2 JWs... I have to call JungWon by his Catholic name Andrea...otherwise I get confused. :lol:.  At the moment I think Andrea is the most suited for her.  But if he chooses priesthood then JunWan.  There’s a long way yet.  I think they will all have detours until the finale.  I mean at the moment Captain Ahn is pursuing SongHwa.  Dr Maggot has her sights on Andrea, and JunWan seems to be making a move on IkSun.  :lol:

Hahaha I think I should've warned @Lawyerh about the sunken ship. Never thought she also would ship Jun wan with Song hwa. I'm actually quite surprised by the number of Jun wan-song hwa shipper that has come out and admitted their grief after 4th ep. LOL. At this point in the show, I would like the group to stay as friends like this and find love outside the group. But as @nrllee said , since it's a multi season drama, the ships that are sailing now may not be the endgame. Gahhhhhhh. I hope they won't complicate the lovelines too much. That would be a headache. 

• LOL 2