Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

irgo: who are virgo here?? Butuh dipeluk kalo ga dipeluk akan menyiksa diri HAHAHAHAHAHHA apa yah englishnya needs to be hold? If not wil torturing themselves? Hahahahah

Me....so basically we need to be hugged , if not will feel tortured? :w00t:...I won't mind a hug from handsome oppa... @Lawyerh

13 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Very true. I mean you are a teacher and I rarely accepted ANY advice. :D Because I am sceptical :P 

You basically don't take advice...period...you ask for it but  you have already made up your mind...:skull:

@nohamahamoud2002 Nice vid. Is that a current daily?

Done catching up on Forest....Well, OTP's chemistry is good, the actors are good, the kiss is good, the setting/scenery are awesome, the house in the forest is magnificent, the theme of the drama is good. BUT...#drumrolls.....The script has a good potential but the directing, editing and the over all execution of the script is a major let down....What's happening there??? They ran out of budget, somebody died or what??? Do they put their faith on PHJ alone to carries the whole drama??? Very sloppily made drama. I am very curious of the leads' past and their cute chemistry without that I must have dropped it in no time.....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

22 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

This is the only type of chopsticks I can use lol. They are fixed together from above, where I don't have to bother resting one stick on the thumb and the other on the remaining fingers :huh:

+2

:sweatingbullets: You’re supposed to break them apart at the joint top part to use them...

Anyway, if really interested, there are chopsticks for learners. Let me see if I can find a picture. 

@cenching the Korean flat chopsticks are so difficult to use, but I found out they made it that way so they don’t roll away/down easily from the small table that Koreans love to move around complete with dishes on top. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching the Korean flat chopsticks are so difficult to use, but I found out they made it that way so they don’t roll away/down easily from the small table that Koreans love to move around complete with dishes on top. 

But Chinese chopsticks also got the square one too....Those thin flat one can be categorized as torture device for the clueless....:joy:

• LOL 2

@Sushimi, FYI :D

I  finished watching the entire series of Voice (Thai Version) last Tuesday. I haven't seen the Original Korean version but I want to give you some snippets of the version I just watched. The main antagonist of the drama is the son of a construction magnate who suffers mental illness. His condition worsened when, at young age, while on a vacation with his mom, he accidentally witnessed his father murdering his business opponent. Fast forward to many years later, he and his  father run the business together, with several help from high-rank police officials, prosecutors and employing homeless, illiterate people. As the business grew bigger and bigger, so is the number of his innocent victims... blah, blah ... won't go into details :rolleyes:

He kills his victim using a kettle-bell, by smashing it into the person's head and legs, Ouch!!! So Gorrrrry ... at first, I thought I wouldn't survive watching this, the violence is too much! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@cenching yeah I agree about you assessment of Forest.  Only OTP interactions keeping me watching. 

Even I am bit confused of how and when does he fell for her.....:joy: He just suddenly jumped on her in the last episode....I was like, what's going on?!?! Well, since the kiss is good, I relaxed and enjoyed....:glasses:

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Most handsome villain ever... :glasses:

@thanie for the longest time after I watched Voice, I can never look at kettlebells the same. 

Me too. The sight of kettlebell gives me shivers. Eeeeeehhhhhh. Bloody kettlebells! I must admit though, it was the main villain that made me glued to drama entirely. 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@thanie

The villain in Voice Korean Version, the legendary Mo TaeGu...

+2

The hottest villain ever! 

Even the actor who played his part in Thai version is also hot ... and young

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

Even I am bit confused of how and when does he fell for her.....:joy: He just suddenly jumped on her in the last episode....I was like, what's going on?!?! Well, since the kiss is good, I relaxed and enjoyed....:glasses:

Yeah it wasn’t your usual slow burn accidental kiss type KDrama scenario.  Even her suggestion, “let’s date.  There’s little else to do around here.” was unconventional?  All their bickering seemed to highlight their differences rather than their similarities.  Maybe opposites attract?  All I know is that when they do have those epiphanies (quiet moments shared), it’s magic.  So it feels like they just “grew” on each other. :lol: Not so much the steamy kiss (even that seemed “forced” and more like a “challenge” rather than a meeting of the minds), but in the moments when he speaks wisdom into her soliloquy.  And vice versa.  They just give present another perspective on the situations at hand.  It forces the other party to think about their existing stance and makes them a better person as a result.  

Speaking about Kim JaeWook (hottest villain ever).  Looks like he turned down “Train”?  https://www.soompi.com/article/1366857wpp/kim-jae-wook-in-talks-to-star-in-sci-fi-romance-drama (He was considering it back in end 2019?)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yeah it wasn’t your usual slow burn accidental kiss type KDrama scenario.  Even her suggestion, “let’s date.  There’s little else to do around here.” was unconventional?  All their bickering seemed to highlight their differences rather than their similarities.  Maybe opposites attract?  All I know is that when they do have those epiphanies (quiet moments shared), it’s magic.  So it feels like they just “grew” on each other. :lol: Not so much the steamy kiss (even that seemed “forced” and more like a “challenge” rather than a meeting of the minds), but in the moments when he speaks wisdom into her soliloquy.  And vice versa.  They just give present another perspective on the situations at hand.  It forces the other party to think about their existing stance and makes them a better person as a result.  

Speaking about Kim JaeWook (hottest villain ever).  Looks like he turned down “Train”?  https://www.soompi.com/article/1366857wpp/kim-jae-wook-in-talks-to-star-in-sci-fi-romance-drama (He was considering it back in end 2019?)

I do understand that they seem to fill each other voids. Two of them are people with extra baggage on their shoulder but in some strange ways, they were able to lighten each other burden. There were moments where each gives certain thought/wisdom to the other that made them realised about their life directions. But PHJ's character is presented as cold calculative ruthless genius who doesn't mind to goes dirty to reach his goals. So it's quite out of the blue that he will falls for her in such short period of time with only "minimal interactions". The kiss isn't romantic kiss but more on challenging one that reminded me of Paso Doble....:joy: But good nevertheless especially after *cough* CLOY *cough* kisses.:skull:

I saw that news about KJW too.....He has no upcoming works, what's going on?? :skull:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

I saw that news about KJW too.....He has no upcoming works, what's going on??

I know :mellow:.  I kept wondering who the leading lady would be when that news first came to light.  And now to learn that it looks like he’s turned it down.  Or there wouldn’t be another potential casting news for male lead.  He’s had zero news since?

• Like 1