Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

@lynne22 @kokodus AHHHH! TRAILER IS OUT! ./fangirling

daaaaaang. Tony was stuck in space with someone wasn't he? Nebula and what's left of the Guardians of the Galaxy. So what happened to them?!?! Is Pepper even still left? I don't remember if we saw her turn to dust or not. MUST REWATCH ALL THE MOVIES. 

So excited. First Captain Marvel, then Avengers 4? Going to be so good!

I knowwww right??????

There's a rumor that pepper and tony's child [unknown gender, the rumor says its a girl] will appear... so I think Pepper is alive... and Gweneth Paltrow once posted in her IG of her wearing the IRON SUIT :phew:

*insert dancing gif* don't forget Spiderman Far From Home affter A4..... it's gonna be awesome! 

• Like 7

@Sejabin

Are you OK??? Heard there’s another earthquake today.....:tears:

I am bored out of my brain.....:crazy: I can’t watch any drama bcoz my laptop needs a battery replacement and with this holiday season every thing is delayed....

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Sejabin

Are you OK??? Heard there’s another earthquake today.....:tears:

I am okay :relaxed: yes it was at 5.20 AM and very hard. Only 10 secs. I was just woke up. I jumped from my bed and ran wkwkwk oh gosh langsung sadar hahaha :kiss_closed: All neighbors ran to the street in front of our houses xixixi. what makes it scarry because we now lock the door :sweatingbullets: It’s better to sleep without locking the door Until jan 2019 hmmmh:kiss:hh 

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am bored out of my brain.....:crazy: I can’t watch any drama bcoz my laptop needs a battery replacement and with this holiday season every thing is delayed....

I am packing now for working trip tomorrow. Btw I love yanxi palace more and more and more :wub:

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I am packing now for working trip tomorrow. Btw I love yanxi palace more and more and more :wub:

Happy trip!!! I am not a fan of harem drama so I have to give YanXi Palace a pass.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

34 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@cenching thank you for the care. Not going holiday?

Nope, I don’t have a habit of going for holiday during peak season....Too many people....

• Like 6

ummm.... @kokodus may hate me... but I got tired of watching pineapple's romance and started skipping scenes and... ended up moved by ximen's story and tea girl. waaaaah! :D .... somehow felt ximen's story was the best in this version and felt more complete compared to the older ones (I have actually forgotten most of boys before flowers story)....

where do I listen to the instrumental version that comes in as she sweeps in for a kiss? (1.50ish)

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2