Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 lol :joy:  When the last exam :relaxed:

It´s tomorrow and I´m trying to print out something for the exam but my printer is like:

tenor.gif

and I´m just like: 

c4jt321.png

I got another printer and hopefully it will work 

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

LOLOL. Ok I didnt remember her name but I know the character. I have no idea how I got an 9 too. I think it was a fluke. LOL. The question regarding Bok Joo and JH I knew and others were only a wild guess. Bwahahahaha. 

Hahahaha. :D Okay, I accept that explanation. Ah Young was such a cute, nice character. 

It's about time we have winter again, I want to spent a week to rewatch Fairy again. Maybe someone will join this time. 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

although as you say that a person has less inhibitions when drunk, but still not to the degree of assault, I will give you an example, in my country, there is a very serious thing, and it is "drug addiction". I met several drug addicts, who were not sober, but not very dangerous,  (usually sellers in shops, or taxi drivers) which means that even if you are not sober, it is not easy to commit a serious crime like this. :( 

I agree, not everyone who gets drunk or takes drugs, are necessarily going to assault someone. There are plenty of people who get drunk/high and don't do any harm to other people. But I do think that alcohol/drugs can impair a person's judgement and for those who already have wrong desires, whatever control they have goes out the window so they're more likely to act on whatever they are already feeling/thinking. But that being said, a person can still commit a wrong act even when they are completely sober. I don't excuse a person's behaviour based on whether they have been drinking/doing drugs. A wrong act is wrong and the person who committed such an act should be held accountable.

I think that when a person (male or female) is accused of a crime, they should be viewed with the same lens and not viewed according to their gender. Similarly, a victim is a victim regardless of gender. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s tomorrow and I´m trying to print out something for the exam but my printer is like:

0AC11C42-EA39-4CF2-927E-DCEAA85B636E.gif

Best wishes :kiss_wink:

@nohamahamoud2002

Any men can’t keep their pants zipped,  need 100 treatments of this , wouldn’t be thinking of harming any woman :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5C588699-53BF-42FC-8503-19A51A51D23C.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I adhere to a two-pronged approach.  I only follow actors avidly if they pass my “character” test :lol:.  If I take an interest in an actor on screen I will research them (read articles about them, listen to what they say, how they act/behave in the public eye and more importantly what others say about them).  In short I profile them.  And if they pass, then they get on my list.  Thus far only 2 have passed both acting AND character tests (but I haven’t watched a lot of dramas so there’s probably a lot of others who I have missed).  Yoon Shi Yoon is one and the other is Do Kyung Soo.  I would say that even though YSY is older, DKS has it on him when it comes to character.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I only follow actors avidly if they pass my “character” test

Well, so far the actor who interested me enough was Jin Tae Hyun, I wrote a very long blog on his acting skills in Left handed wife, because he was so good and understood the character very well. He is not very handsome, but he is very intelligent, and I think he reads a lot, that is why I respected him. But I guess I won't watch his other work because from my experience, the best work is the one I watch first, otherwise, I lose interest

Actually I followed KJH just like @gm4queen did because I wanted to be with my friends @Lawyerh and @phoenix24 mainly, but after a while I lost interest in him. Lucky for me

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Well, so far the actor who interested me enough was Jin Tae Hyun, I wrote a very long blog on his acting skills in Left handed wife, because he was so good and understood the character very well. He is not very handsome, but he is very intelligent, and I think he reads a lot, that is why I respected him. But I guess I won't watch his other work because from my experience, the best work is the one I watch first, otherwise, I lose interest

When I say character, I mean how they make life choices.  That they will choose to do something because it’s right, not because it’s popular.  That they will not bow to public opinion or the masses or be pressured into doing something just because it’s easier or convenient.  This incident is what sealed it for me for DKS.  In an interview with Kim SoHyun for her role with him in the movie Pure Love, she said this (everyone was talking about this kiss because basically he kissed the umbrella, not her lips - she was underage at that time, 17 I think).  So for me it showed character on DKS’s part.  Most of the male staff wanted the real thing :mellow: , but he didn’t bow to pressure.  He chose right Vs popular.  The actress pretty much had zero say <_<.  If the male lead had said do the real kiss, she would probably have just gone along with it.  He saw the reality of the situation, it wasn’t just about the scene and how it should play out, it was about her being underage (it wasn’t right to kiss her even if it was for filming only).  He took charge of the responsibility to decide on their behalf.

Spoiler

[the umbrella kiss scene] had no physical contact and yet was romantic, like the story ‘rain shower.’ were you disappointed about not getting to have an actual kiss (laughs)? 

I don’t regret it (laughs). There were a lot of divided opinions on this scene at first. Most of the male staff said that we had to kiss, that kissing an umbrella would be kind of funny, because that was honestly hard to picture. But the director and the female staff insisted it would be more romantic, that it was more expressive of our innocence. The person who decided the umbrella kiss was Kyungsoo oppa. He said to the studio’s representative that I might be too young to be comfortable filming a kiss scene. I see the umbrella kiss as a good decision. The director was right that even if it was just a kiss on an umbrella, there were emotions in it that wouldn’t be in touching lips. It’s a scene that expresses Beomsil’s and Suok’s purity and their warmth [for each other] well, and one I really like too.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Well, in my case in the left handed wife, the actor played a role of a villain, and was severely criticized, but he did it well, and with depth. I liked the role, and felt satisfied watching the drama. I don't really go deep about the real person, except for a few weeks while watching the drama, just out of curiosity, I look him up in Wikipedia and instagram, watch a few YouTube videos from his previous work, but that's it for me. Once the drama finises, I lose interest, maybe just follow ads about future dramas, which appear on Google suggestions :D they know which keywords you look for, and on Google home page, I just find the news, without even searching

• Like 2

+2

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@Dhakra Let me know when you decide to start Fairy.  It's always worth another view...  By the way I just loved " One Spring Night and thought the OST was simply amazing!!!

Pretty much somewhen during December, a few weeks before christmas. I'm going to write it here and on the Fairy thread, in case it still isn't closed.

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah I’m weird like that :lol:.  I study them like I do my research subjects.  My kids tell me it’s creepy how I research their friends and know more about them (and how they would respond or behave in certain situations) than they do. :lol:  I must have been a Profiler in my past life. It’s probably safer doing what you do and just watch their dramas without being too invested as a fan.  Saves heartache when they commit big crimes like Seungri. 

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Men sit on their brains-they're governed by their penises. 

This is so true of many men. A friend's mom is even more cruel in saying men are dogs, they will do it with just anyone.

I was once told long ago when much younger, we can divide a person into three parts, above neckline, under waistline and the in-between. The brain/mind (above neckline), should govern the heart (in-between), which then govern the sexual organ (under waistline). Not the other way round, which sadly is true of many people. 

I don't drink, and never been in situations with drunk people. But I believe when you're intoxicated, you show your true colors. Some men tried to put on good guy facade but it will all come down when they're drunk. Tho' I believe there are still decent men even when they're drunk. 

• Like 2

@nrllee Do Kyung Soo is my favourite due to his character-so I totally agree with you. Despite his boyish looks, all the male actors who've worked with him said he has a manliness about him and all of them have become his very good friends. His EXO members also voted him the most manly among them. The thing is he never tried to act manly. That's the true test of a character. He's also known to be very caring and thoughtful. He recently enlisted in the military earlier than he has to-shocked everyone. This is a person who does things on his own terms. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3