Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@staygold

https://www.kdramapal.com/sbs-to-replace-monday-tuesday-drama-with-variety-show-courting-lee-seung-gi/amp/

@Lawyerh subs available https://www.soompi.com/article/1334710wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-and-lee-seo-jin-get-acquainted-with-their-new-home-for-little-forest

@LSGLMH_88 surely you will watch this ! 

. Wahh opppas looking after children.  

Spoiler

5312932496_8ec1febc37_m.jpg

43 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... I guessed the name of the drama and  I was correct.... there, there. some mango ice cream to soothe your soul?

kkkkkkk. It’s not a drama I’m watching but I spend a lot of my time there :lol: . Thanks,  I will have the ice cream . By the way it’s mango & durian season !  Yummmy !   

@Ameera Ali I want a gif of Dom blushing & having wild thoughts ! :P

Edited by Guest

Headache . Multi fandom , love triangles . K drama Writers are to blame for shipping & fan wars :skull: 

For a drama about angels, there be a fair number of barbed demons in that thread  :lol:.  Hats off to you @triplem for keeping the peace. 

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, nrllee said:

For a drama about angels, there be a fair number of barbed demons in that thread  :lol:.  Hats off to you @triplem for keeping the peace. 

Why do some people take dramas so seriously???? They don't have better things to deal with in real life meh???

No number

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla go peek  on TSLOMS , the lying girl get rewarded , with steaming kiss from the  guy in the finals :yum::relaxed:

somehow that just feels sad; sigh. if there was several episodes of groveling and actually understanding, then it would feel acceptable. I watch too many dailys and weekend dramas where no one gets forgiven over 1 episode.

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Why do some people take dramas so seriously???? They don't have better things to deal with in real life meh???

No number

it is because their real life sucks and so they focus their energy on the drama hoping it would distract them from their misery. it does not. instead, it just pours out there. sometimes, it is because the drama just punches on some personal buttons..

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

29 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Thanks dear . Sometimes it’s a thin line wanting to let ppl say what they want ( freedom of speech  ! ) vs ensuring feathers don’t get overly ruffled & drop off . 

Edited by Guest

agree. it is about angel and love. we should be romantic there. hua HA HA HA HA HA ... @Ameera Ali my romantic chingu where are you love? :wub: btw triplem will be like mama fairy there wkwkwkwwk :blush:

Why not everyone not angel like me  , you  & romantic with every character :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

somehow that just feels sad; sigh. if there was several episodes of groveling and actually understanding, then it would feel acceptable. I watch too many dailys and weekend dramas where no one gets forgiven over 1 episode.

Daily drama have luxuries of 120 episodes :joy:

in this kind of 16 episode I expected lead woman  to be pregnant with him just looking at her , but clearly the science didn’t advance to this much :joy:

* you still enjoying shady mum , tag me if romance( kiss ) started 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is because their real life sucks and so they focus their energy on the drama hoping it would distract them from their misery. it does not. instead, it just pours out there. sometimes, it is because the drama just punches on some personal buttons..

I am absolutely agree about certain drama that punches some buttons....:sweat_smile: From the comments you can see how does the drama punches the deepest and darkest button in the soul....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Daily drama have luxuries of 120 episodes :joy:

in this kind of 16 episode I expected lead woman  to be pregnant with him just looking at her , but clearly the science didn’t advance to this much :joy:

* you still enjoying shady mum , tag me if romance( kiss ) started 

hahaha... sometimes daily dramas are actually more romantic because you see the romance built little by little.

on shady mom -- am really enjoying the pacing, the character building and the mystery; jenny has run off to korea and hiding from shady mom as well as eun seok. lets see if she meets him this week - then we might get a kiss!

16 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am absolutely agree about certain drama that punches some buttons....:sweat_smile: From the comments you can see how does the drama punches the deepest and darkest button in the soul....:naughty:

+2

oh really? kekkeke... would check it out if am bored but they seem to be writing essays like for exams. hard to have interest when I don't know the drama at all. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

n this kind of 16 episode I expected lead woman  to be pregnant with him just looking at her , but clearly the science didn’t advance to this much :joy:

But at least we know for this one the seed has been planted :D ....

10 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

writing essays like for exams

Funny thing is students don't even write this well and this much in exams. Not enough time 

28 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

Wait till the Love Affair drama comes out...the thread will have some interesting discussions. 

5 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wait till the Love Affair drama comes out...the thread will have some interesting discussions. 

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

Spring Night competitor??? :naughty: Another white wash and justification of cheating??? :naughty:

+2

oh I don't think the drama gonna justify cheating, because the title is so in your face (LOVE AFFAIRS IN THE AFTERNOON :w00t:) , i think it will do the opposite.my speculation is that it will show how things will spiral out of control,  and the damned consequences of adultery :skull::tounge_wink:. ....ahahahaha...I dying to see what happens. Of course it will romanticise the scenes @Sejabin

It is a J adaptation 

http://asianwiki.com/Hirugao:_Love_Affairs_in_the_Afternoon (there are spoilers in the comment section)

Edited by Guest