Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@nohamahamoud2002 :tears: should I still try to watch then? I mean, is the death logical? I don’t mind leads or fave character dying in dramas as long as it is logical...

@Lmangla What @sushilicious said was right about Voice 3 thread... it’s a drama that is supposed to have more serious reaction but if you drop by the thread, most of our reactions to the posts are LOL.... hahaha

@Ameera Ali I am waiting for that moment too!!

I miss Fiery Priest drama group dates.... :( 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@nohamahamoud2002 :tears: should I still try to watch then? I mean, is the death logical? I don’t mind leads or fave character dying in dramas as long as it is logical... 

it is logical, but I was attached to the character

I am over the moon now, JTH replied to me and other fans on instagram :wub:

2.jpg

• Love 2

On 6/1/2019 at 3:05 AM, Lawyerh said:

RIP NJ.....

Yeah Monster not too bad. He's actually also striving for his father approval & love.

Congrats JTH personally replied you. Nice! You should show him your blog too. Since it's your hardwork.

I have been so sad all day from the ending, but when I saw his instagram, I sent a comment and he replied to all the quick fans only, because he was not available afterwards  :)

I was lucky because I was quick to comment

I sent him the link of the blog but not sure if he read it. Instagram does not allow url. It appears as ordinary words. So it has to be copied and pasted in the browser 

anyway he knows English :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/30/2019 at 11:58 PM, packmule3 said:

Was that a spoiler?? What episode did he post his answer on his phone?

It was mentioned in the book but I figured he missed answering it. 

Yes, the question asked in the beginning of the show was "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth"?  I thought her answer was “I don’t know” or rather, “I don’t want to know what happened to that person.” She was working through her self-esteem issues and emotional baggage.  

I’m still trying to figure out why the title is “Love at First Sight”.

Chiming in as a hardcore Le Coup lover.  :P 

He answers the question in the very last scene of the final episode (35).  They basically took the moment from the book and split it into two parts where, in the beginning of the drama, she sends the question out to her friends, trying to gather information for her work assignment.  Which for anybody who loves the book was an offensive change because it ruined a beautiful moment from the book!  :P  But if you keep the faith and keep watching, the drama doubles back to the question in the final episode, and you learn that she had included him in the mass text as well but he never saw the text message.  (Remember, his phone wasn't on his person at the time since he had rushed back to China from England.  His friend later mailed it to him.)  He answers it then.  :wub:

And yeah, I don't know why the called the drama "Love at First Sight" either.  In the book, he explicitly states it wasn't love at first sight. :P 

• Like 2