Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sejabin

Spoiler

KangMas satu ini emang ngemesin deh.... Aaaiihhh!! :joy:

@triplem @Dhakra

Episode 7 and 8 of Tunnel gave me goosebumps when it reveals who KSJ is....:astonished: The Professor gives out psychopath vibes because she’s bit weird in the first few episodes but she actually grows on me...KJS was as smooth as butter when he was “stalking” her and man, that guy got swag!! Everything about him screams swags!!! 

The story is bits slows in the beginning but I enjoy it a lot but the only thing that keeps me watching is the mystery of why PKH been propelled to the future while the cases in between don’t excites me much...So far in terms of excitement as a police story, Voice still better....

+2

• Like 4

12 hours ago, staygold said:
13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am watching this lakorn jao sum jum yorm

The whole series is a fan service.. dont look for any logic! :lol:

keekekk... got it. will keep that in mind! am finding the mother of the ex-boyfriend really possessive and strange. one would think that someone was stealing her boyfriend/husband the way she reacts. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

Tunnel was all about Choi Jin Hyuk Oppa for me. I always have loved him, Park Kwang Ho was best role he has ever done. Even the way he speaks and the rustic way he deals with people contrast to the neat and polish KSJ, were all so endearing. You can't help but root for him. The only thing he wanted is to go back to his wife, and I honestly found that very sweet. It was not even heavy on romance, but his longing and love for his wife is the best part of this show. Also the bromance, it was so good. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

@cenching I think my love for Tunnel had a lot to do with the emotional aspect of wanting to see him reunited with his wife . The family theme was strong . With voice , it was much more procedural with shocking scenes. It was entertaining but I did not feel emotionally invested the way I did for Tunnel. The link between the leads was very well done in my opinion 

That is the best thing in Tunnel, it's impressively done......But the scene where she became a bait is an insult to any person with normal intelligence....Both Voice and Tunnel portrayed a family man who lost his wife with a young child. I feel more emotionally invested in Voice because IMO JangHyuk can portrayed a deranged grieving husband much better than Choi JinHyuk....I would say Tunnel didn't really explores much of his grief since well, he has a hope to reunites with his wife while JangHyuk's character had not....I am more impressed with KJS and the Lady Professor than CJH himself actually.....Still Tunnel is a great drama.....:thumbsup:

+2

• Like 3

like @kokodus said, the standout for me from tunnel was choi jin hyuk and I just loved his character. so good and so earnest despite all the darkness around him. and yea @triplem, more than the case, I just wanted his character to go home and be happy. how can you not love that puppy dog earnest happy face?

tunnel_2.jpg

@cenching ~ just reading the description of voice gave me heavy heart! :sweatingbullets:... maybe too dark for me? am still contemplating whether or not to watch signal. need some light heartedness even in dark material...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@cenching ~ just reading the description of voice gave me heavy heart! :sweatingbullets:... maybe too dark for me? am still contemplating whether or not to watch signal. need some light heartedness even in dark material...

Voice is heart wrenching for me because there are 2 cases that involved children....:bawling: It's dark, I don't remember any humorous part at all...In Tunnel there are some light hearted moments involving CJH and his partner....Signal is nice too, I don't find it dark at all....

Another stand out for me in Voice is the main villain....He is impressive as a psychopath chaebol with awesome cheek bones....:mrgreen: He can showed many faces impressively....Winking at @sushilicious

So my ranks will be Voice, Tunnel and Signal...... @Dhakra, shoot me!!! :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

@mouse007Always one more pffft than you! Well, technically you made it happen. :phew:

@SejabinIf you are off beat once or twice, It's fine, but if you are off the beat for the majority of the song and always have to adapt by little to get back, then it will sound probaby not bad, but not as good as it could be. 

Well, you can't compare Yoo to live singing, because Yoo never sung it live. Her version is studio version and in that case she pretty much blows everyone away. Even @mouse007loved it a lot. I have a wide variety when it comes down to music taste, Kpop is just one (major) aspect of it.

I never say my things are better than anyone elses and I will never say it in any other aspect either. 

My blood pressure is actually quite low, unless somebody purposely tries to increase it.

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

xuxuxuxuxuxuxu :kiss_closed: @cenchingHuggggssssss “mmg kang mas ini yah.. gemas2 gmn gitu :wub:

Well, I guess that was Serious Sejabin for this year or maybe your batteries ran out and you are back to normal. 

7 hours ago, cenching said:

Episode 7 and 8 of Tunnel gave me goosebumps when it reveals who KSJ is....:astonished: The Professor gives out psychopath vibes because she’s bit weird in the first few episodes but she actually grows on me...KJS was as smooth as butter when he was “stalking” her and man, that guy got swag!! Everything about him screams swags!!! 

The story is bits slows in the beginning but I enjoy it a lot but the only thing that keeps me watching is the mystery of why PKH been propelled to the future while the cases in between don’t excites me much...So far in terms of excitement as a police story, Voice still better....

I actually didn't like her in the first episodes, because was so mechanical and I didn't get warm with her. But towards the end when everything unfolds she actually grows on you, especially if you realize all of these relationship.

But I agree with @triplem. The emotional part is what makes this drama interesting, especially since the male lead is such a heartwarming, honest, straight-up person. 

4 hours ago, cenching said:

Voice is heart wrenching for me because there are 2 cases that involved children....:bawling: It's dark, I don't remember any humorous part at all...In Tunnel there are some light hearted moments involving CJH and his partner....Signal is nice too, I don't find it dark at all....

Another stand out for me in Voice is the main villain....He is impressive as a psychopath chaebol with awesome cheek bones....:mrgreen: He can showed many faces impressively....Winking at @sushilicious

So my ranks will be Voice, Tunnel and Signal...... @Dhakra, shoot me!!! :joy:

First, watch Tunnel until the end before you rate or place it. 

Are you talking about the first Season of Voice? I honestly wouldn't place it within these three. But maybe because I'm not a mother. I remember you girls all had a hard time with the boy in the washing dryer/machine? I don't remember anymore where he hid exactly. 

For me Signal and Tunnel are pretty equal, but I guess Signal is in the lead for me, because it was the first drama that really made me cry and emotional unstable. It has two key scenes that haunt me til this day.

Tunnel is more emotional, but also very good.

Honestly, you @cenchingwould be the only one I really would like to watch mother. Because I think you are strong enough for it. @mouse007would die along the way.

Mother is probably within my Top 3 instead of "Voice". 

@triplem I just finished watching Coffee friends and I so can't get over how tall and handsome Nam Joo Hyuk was in that last ep. How dare he play with my heart like this???  I can't I can't ...the way he kept running his fingers through his hair and pulled up his sleeves all the time, goshhhh so perfect, so hot. I can't get enough of him, so I've decided to watch The Light in your eyes for him. LOL. It also has Son Barista, so thats a plus. Hehe. 

I hope they come up with a season 2 of coffee friends, it's one of the best show I've watched. So relaxing and soothing with no ups and downs. Just beautiful people making coffee, cooking food and washing dishes. It can't get any perfect than this. Haha. 

• Like 1

@Dhakra Yes I loved Yoo's version of SLS. Is this an attempt to drag me into this conversation? I'm not butting in. ;)

And no, I am not watching Mother ever. I am pretty certain I will not survive and will likely end up scarred for life. Anything to do with mothers and children are touchy for me. LOL

Sad story - last winter (or it may have been the winter before), a toddler (about 2 yrs old) was able to go out of the apartment building his grandmother was living at (he was staying with her while the mom was away) and it was in the middle of winter.. it was -30+ outside and he was only wearing a diaper. They found him around the block, he had frozen to death. To this day I still think of him and it still makes me cry (ok, now I'm crying). 

• Sad 1

@triplemGood to see we are on the same page here. :D 

@SejabinViews don't mean anything. Popularity doesn't mean something is good or bad. 

No, but should I? Are you talking about others in a different language so they can't understand? :D Okay.

@mouse007Ahem....I drag you? Who wanted to have a "go" and almost begs me to create something legendary? :D I was just saying you loved it. You are my tool to prove my point! 

I will never make you watch Mother, since I know you wouldn't survive it. Maybe only with protective guidance. But I guess @cenchingwould be strong enough and would realize why I love that drama so much.

@triplem @Dhakra

I would have to agree that over all production Tunnel is way way better than Voice but in term of character delivery I would have to go to Voice. Voice has a bad production in fairness especially the shaky camera and many many more but I "feel" more with Voice....While Signal I love the guy in the past, he is the star in that drama but I hated the ending, it left me feeling unsatisfied, the reason why I ranked it last...These 3 K police dramas were recommended by some people here (forget who) and the only ones I watched so far, so I can only ranked these 3 but I am building my port folio in K drama I will try Life on Mars and Bad Guys after the diabetes inducing TYH....:lol:

I won't even try Mother @Dhakra, I have weak spot with family tragedy drama. I watched Battle of Changsa and got sick for few days afterward....I can always scoff off romance tragedy but not a kind like Mother....Too close to home...

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus Yes to season 2 of Coffee Friends. The entire crew was awesome . Even the guests . My bae in that show remains YYS - he’s just so talented . There’s nothing he can’t do. Every time he felt stressed , he tried to keep it cool  . I felt stressed for him . I hope he comes back with a drama soon where he’s the ML who gets the girl  .I could not watch Mr Sunshine ..sorry male lead was really not my cup of tea :lol:

I’m tempted to watch light in my eyes . Read good stuff about it . See if I hv time 

Yeah YYS, I started this show only because of him. I love how he led others but when he got overwhelmed because of too many customers in that one ep, it was nice seeing Son Ho Jun and others trying to cheer him up. Particularly loved his relationship with SHJ, the way they talked in saturi all the time cracked me up. Se Jong had a nice growth arc, lol, it feels like a drama now. Hahaha. And the ever elegant and beautiful Choi Ji woo, who was always smiling. It was a nice little show with excellent chemistry between all the cast members, Among the "Part-timers" I definitely loved Jo Jae Yun the most. Loved how everyone was near tears when he came back in the last ep. So endearing. And of course NJH Oppa, who just looked drop dead gorgeous washing dishes and selling tangerines. Hahaha. 

• Like 1

+2

@cenchingFInish Tunnel first! I told you the good stuff is within the 2nd half! Voice was good, but I still wouldn't put it inthe same category. But I think it is hard to compare both. 

The ending of Signal was goosebumps, the ending scene on the road with the music? Goooosebumps!

Bad Guys was actually very good, but it was just a good drama, not something I would rate as high. 

Other dramas I would recommend are "Lookout" and "Save Me". I loved the first one. What do you think @triplem?

Haha okay, I can understand it. Mother is not for everyone. Sigh.

@SejabinJust because 97M people watched it, it doesn't mean it's good. That has nothing to do with me. :D My personal opinion doesn't mean more or less than anyone else, but if you want to believe it. Fine. :rolleyes: 

I prefer no clothes. ^_^

@Dhakra

I was on episode 14 of Tunnel when I wrote my comment above. It’s almost done and as expected it does getting better...

I don’t care about ending on the road with music...<_< I did get goosebumps but from over annoyance.... I want proper closure...

+2

• LOL 2