Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Sharing is caring.. how can she dumped him bcos of this.. I can share my lip balm. Its just.... not Chanel just Nivea :joy:

U see if it’s Chanel u would ask him to go , maybe leave his lips behind  but out the door :joy:

about suzy , I don’t listen to her song , why she was she called Taylor Swift of hallyu after break up , Did she write about him in her song :mrgreen:

• LOL 2

am watching this lakorn jao sum jum yorm and am confused by how jobless the entertainment reporters are... even randomly rich people are news????? and who cares if they are dating or not?...

but then again, different reporting culture here... a classmate worked as a entertainment reporter. she said it was absolutely thankless and finally quit. she had to attend so many parties (got really bored of them), heard tons of gossip (most of which cannot be reported) and about only a 1/3 of her work made it to air (when news anchors went to sleep or when there was no news for the day LOL).... and rather than romantic hookups, editor was only interested in any spats between producers and directors or news about upcoming movies/dramas...

• LOL 4

+2

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

btw I found this accidentally in youtube. Hahahahaha.. this is a difficult song because the low part is very low and the high part is very high and demands good breathing and technique wkkwwkkwkwwk :kiss_wink: but this lady nailed it. (Yeah there are out of tunes in some parts but still she is so good)

SLS is one of my fav songs, but I have to say she doesn't sing it that good. She skips a few tunes, hiding it behind mumbling, she's heavily off beat and she uses way too often these high notes. 

She can sing, no question, she's okay, but she is far, far away from nailing it. 

+2

@SejabinWhere is your kwikwikwi or wkkwwkkwkwwk-thingy and this, sorry, no offense, sometimes a bit silly stuff? That was probably the first serious post I ever read from you...after two years, it looks so......normal and....actually inciting to talk.  Are you really Seja? Did you hit your head? Can we have a serious conversation? Omo....I'm excited!

1. My favorite Kpop girls aren't the standard, they are drilled for years, I'm not talking about them. Off beat is still an issue, because due to that some parts are rushed and some are slow, it doesn't kill the song by itself, but in combination with the others, it is kinda noticable.

2. "Safely" is just a different way of saying  she can't sing it in it's natural way. Yes, Yoo sings it aswell, but Yoo's version is a studio version and arranged, you can't compare it, since it wouldn't be fair to the girl singing it live. I wasn't talking about the last part, I was actually refering to parts within the first part, she puts a few high notes, there which aren't doing her a favor. Yoo doesn't skip a few beats, why would she.

But again, Yoo was in a studio, this girl is not. So I won't hold it against her, I just say I don't like it, but it's not something wrong. 

3. No, I can't, but I can't decide if I like it or not. If you like it, good. :) But for me high notes all the time are just killing the parts where it is mandatory. If you sing songs in high notes all the time, it just doesn't deliver the same feelings. 

Sure, I agree. Multiple people will sing songs differently and that's good. There is no right way of singing a song, but there are songs I like more and some that are not. 

And in this case....I don't like as much as you. That was my only statement. 

Personal preference, she is good, no question, for random singing at a supermarket, she's decent, but not more. Actually....she is very far from "my" Kpop Girls. Little Mix itself honestly, I would put them even below supermarket girl. 

Hey, I appreciate talent aswell, that's why I pretty much only listen to smaller Kpop groups and I agree that she has talent....but she needs someone that makes her into a gem, because that was fine, but not more.  

@Sejabin I want to hug you right now! You’ve just managed to impress the mighty  @Dhakra :joy: Now the two of you are actually having a nice discussion about singers!! 

Guys, I don’t know about you but I’m legit celebrating. I’m not saying this to be mean or anything. I really do love seeing you both express your views! 

• LOL 2

+2

Se-Serious @Sejabin? Wo-wow. That's new. O-okay.

You..you know me?  Yes, I can, quite often actually, but she disguises it by stretching the vowels sometimes to get on beat again. I heard a live version of this song from her and during that it gets even more obvious when she's out of beat.

But like you said, she's professional, so she know these tricks which supermarket girl doesn't.

Again, I didn't compare supermarket girl to Yoo. I was talking in general. Studio version no one comes evenclose to Yoo, but I am biased on that one aswell.

Little Mix are some of the worst while singing this song, like I said. 

Everyone sees art differently, some people like something others don't, but I wouldn't say people need to relax. There is, some things are just.....bad. I'm not talking about supermarket girl....but some songs are just plain bad. 

@mouse007Pfff! <_<

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:
9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

heard tons of gossip (most of which cannot be reported) and about only a 1/3 of her work made it to air

That point in bold sounds interesting for job description. Any vacancy, since ur fren left..:D

hahahha... actually she hated the gossip so much that she said it wasn't fun to watch movies and dramas anymore. she left years ago for another field. ent reporters are always looking to get out into serious reporting here and that is either business news or political news.

and yea, media culture here is different. we like gossip but publications are careful to keep gossip page to only one or two. and it will just have few lines -- girl and boy are rumoured to be dating. thats it! not even pictures!

excessive gossip reporting is seen as distasteful and viewers actually complain to media authority. why don't media cover something that is actually news considering the many problems we have in the country? -- thats the attitude of many viewers.  so it has a be super scandal for news and publications to cover in depth.

• LOL 1