Add and Subtract Game

Admin

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

Or for the next kissing scene OJS will grabs on his hair and messes it up...:glasses:

ohh I need this happen.. But she even haven't reply the kiss properly till now:joy:

OMG he IS SO handsome here!!! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa @triplem thx for this I have to repost this save on my Soompi land lol

:love: OMOOOOOO..

878~ 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 3/3/2019 at 9:24 PM, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching  a little bit maybe a less than that  ,  I used to live in Indonesia for 2 year &half so I try sometimes to watch drama with other language when eng sub late , to see if it could help understand the scene more   :mrgreen: 

@avondale16 u need to join us in TYH drama :yum: , hi to you 

Ameera, hi. Waving hands.

I just manage to watch tyh. Its good, funny and i like it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

I asked because of what some posted on the threads...as frustrated as I am that the bad guys seem to be winning, i was still quite engaged in last week's episodes, and understand that this will be a long fight ahead. I have yet to watch this week's...so was curious to see what you thought. 

@Lmangla he could do with more rest...but I think he knows how critical he is to the entire drama..he won't want to delay filming. Workaholic he is - has already confirmed for a horror movie to start filming in Sept.. :sweatingbullets:

:huh: I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. sometimes it is good to rest.

• Like 2