Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@cenching Absolutely agree. The best kind of bromance, I can't imagine anyone else in their roles. The ost still haunts me. Goblin is one of the best of the best drama i've ever watched. All the characters were intersting and there was so much going on. It was so epic. I enjoyed every bit of it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREg5KcHTRC64bnae1YLtW

Now that we had our Grim Reaper and Sunny's reunion, is it too much to ask for Goblin and Grim reaper's union in a drama or movie. LOL. 

• Love 2

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

840. I have good laugh because of you chingu... :lol: You never fail to crack me up. 

Thanks sweetie, see ur post always make my day as well  , how ur drama item going , is any kissing scene u want to share :mrgreen:

90DB79D0-C363-4DB9-9304-58809C3BE108.jpg

.. I need to make my own one Kdrama full of funny one 

• LOL 1

@Lawyerh , I dropped misty , I don’t like the woman at all  , start watched it for Ji Jin Hee , after i fall for him in I have a lover , dong Yi , second to last love :blush: 

, I need to cross Item from my list then :sweat_smile:

• Like 1

842 - gah! I had to do so much math just to get the final number!

@kokodus Yes, Goblin is still one of the best dramas I've ever seen. And the bromance was EPIC. That gif you shared of GY staring and making that face to LDW... :wub: If GY looked at me that way... sorry hubs! LOL

• LOL 2