Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Amazing write up as always!!!! 

@triplem Your hubby feels Park Seo Joon LACK charisma?!?! But he looks so charismatic to me though. I loved Siwon's character in SWP and also felt a little sad about his unrequited love, but I always rooted for PSJ to get the girl. LOL. 

thanks @kokodus :blush:; had fun writing it and it was great to see it get it picked up especially since it was a smaller drama. just the right kind of good vibe I needed to start off this week....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Touch my heart has completely touched my heart...

The way he so slightly caressed her hair before going for the hug.....ughhhhh. why don't you just kill me Kwon Jung Rok???  

unrelated... but when I see such scenes, my first thought is about.. hair texture! kekeke... my hair is not that kind of silky smooth though.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Wig event? Im so afraid you joined this chingu hahaha. I will definitely have new lawsuit case :dizzy::joy: Let me prepare myself in advance lol lol.

+2

70B9A87F-4F02-4392-8DB5-7C72B0C4754D.gif

.. :mrgreen: and u doing it for free :joy:

* I am gonna make something for u in TYH 

- don’t worry, we wouldn’t go to jail with it  :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks @kokodus :blush:; had fun writing it and it was great to see it get it picked up especially since it was a smaller drama. just the right kind of good vibe I needed to start off this week....

I'm not surprised that your piece got picked up. You always write eloquently and neatly which makes the readers curious. You have a gift @Lmangla!!!!

My hair is not smooth either, sigh, is the wig event next week?? I may or may not be present next week. Sighhh. :ph34r:Just know that my vote is always for Xufeng. Hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm not surprised that your piece got picked up. You always write eloquently and neatly which makes the readers curious. You have a gift @Lmangla!!!!

My hair is not smooth either, sigh, is the wig event next week?? I may or may not be present next week. Sighhh. :ph34r:Just know that my vote is always for Xufeng. Hahaha. 

awww, thanks @kokodus:blush: wish I had your gift of fun spazzing which makes for very entertaining reads -- maybe I am too old? or not watching fluff? :D

and yea, the wig event is being planned for next week...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

.. :mrgreen: and u doing for free :joy:

* I am gonna make something for u in TYH 

- don’t worry, we wouldn’t go to jail with it  :blush:

70B9A87F-4F02-4392-8DB5-7C72B0C4754D.gif

Ooooh, that Joker-ish kissable red soft mouth....:kiss_wink:

+2

@Lmangla @kokodus

Sorry, girls...but my hair IS that shiny smooth type...:glasses:.You know, a perk of being Chinese....:glasses:

2SaZN.gif

• LOL 3