Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Oh mai ghad!!! This other ship is sailing too. Am I the only one who thinks Mama boy is hot?!?! 

Dare I say he looks hotter than LDW!!!!! 

Of course Mama's Boy is sizzling BUT LDW is hotter......<_< Btw, I like LDW's speaking voice too....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@cenching I like LDW when he smiles, but I personally think he looked great in Goblin than in this drama. They have done something to his beautiful face. Also that bangs should go. Sighhh. 

@Lawyerh High five!!!! Mama boy definitely is very hot!!! I hate that they have given him a comedic role here, I can very well see him in a more serious kind of a role. An arrogant CEO with a damaged past who occasionally broods in the shower....:w00t: hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching I like LDW when he smiles, but I personally think he looked great in Goblin than in this drama. They have done something to his beautiful face. Also that bangs should go. Sighhh. 

I am agree, he looked much better in Goblin actually he looked the best. In TYH he looks weird in certain angles and I think the makeup artist done a poor job....Especially the bang....:sweatingbullets: The outfits are great though, I like his classic dark suits and since his love confession he started to wears hints of colors which is nice. Tonight episode, he has a matching yellow and navy blue outfits with YIN which is I love too....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@kokodus

What episode are you now??? He is invited to her house tonight.....:love: While the pure innocence KJR who never dated before has to Google it in the net with keywords girlfriend's house and the result is 19+......:joy: In back pages here I was connecting the dots, second kiss checked, more hugs checked, LDW posted a snippet of him abs prepping in IG checked, visits her house checked, 19+ search result checked.....:joy: So most likely the PD is building up for a HOT smoking sizzling smoldering scene.....:joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenchingohohohohohoh Are we finally going to see his abs?!?! My imagination is running wild right now. But knowing kdramas, they won't show much and try to keep it PG rated. Hahaha. Still can't help but become giddy just at the thought of that happening. Hahaha. #pervertmodeon

I have to watch the 9th ep. Will watch it tonight!!! The kiss in the 8th ep was soooo cute. The kiss itself is not that hot, but the way he pulled her and cupped her face and his long slender beautiful fingers, those things added up the hotness level. Hahahaha. Can't wait to watch the 9th ep. 

• Like 1

@kokodus

The lacked of hotness in the kisses is the major complain for most of us....But since the OTP are supposedly novices in dating so it's fitting not to eat each other face or tongues Tango....So some of us are hoping there will be hotter scenes after they "practice" more and all of the dots that I connected.....Let's see then....

+2

• LOL 2