Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

I am done watching it with subb and about to have an encore....Btw, LDW is very handsome aah.....:love: He just needs to go easy on the foundation.....:mrgreen: Why your DP is only half way???

I choose  the sweetest  moment ever when he told her

693B4EF5-FD7D-4182-A9A6-BF09425F552E.gif

.. I like men that take lead :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

:kiss: 588 

I saw him put lipgloss!!!! :scream: mmmm .. @Dhakra do you use lipgloss too? 

Lip balm, Darling!! Lip Balm!! During winter the cold dried out the skin so moisturizer is a must....Lip Gloss is to make lips look glossy/shiny/wet but do nothing to moisturize it.....

• LOL 1

+2

@Sejabin

FreeSnarlingIndianskimmer-small.gif

What the...?

@cenchingThank you. Oh yes, actually I do use lip balm. Especially during the cold seasons my lips get very dry. But normally I use bag balm for the lips in the morning so they stay hydrated during the day. But for the quick effect, I always have lip balm with me. 

@Ameera Ali let us eat pasta to celebrate their kiss scene !! :lol:

Love pasta ,but I am jealous now , if I not getting love letter :mrgreen: I need somebody running to me with 3 fish cake bars at least  :joy: - I’m on diet not gonna ask for 8 :tounge_xd:

5c792abca067c434642310.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali handwritten love letter is THE BEST :love: ohhhhh you can read guy's pure and clear and clean heart whenever they write handwritten love letter :heart: 

mmmm.. I prefer pudding or ice cream chocolate 0_0

About pure part ,you’re right  :mrgreen: that just remind me of my high school crush , he wrote me once a letter , that was end off my crush toward him :lol: I could clearly see after that letter  how unhygienic he was ,  there was a big ketchup stain on the letter :joy: , he couldn’t clean his hand while writing it :grin:

New drama :  :tounge_xd:

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Sejabin said:

I love the way he captures her face with his palms. It’s like “I really want to kiss you..” :wub:

I watch the compilation of LDW's kissing scenes in YouTube,  that is his signature in kissing....:mrgreen:

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, cenching said:

I watch the compilation of LDW's kissing scenes in YouTube,  that is his signature in kissing....:mrgreen:

LOL @cenching you've gotten invested in this.. hahaha!

I just finished ep 7 so heading to ep 8 soon!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali @staygold @Sejabin @triplem @Lawyerh

OK, I re watched the kiss scene gazillions times.....Somehow at some point I can see and feel the deep feeling KJR was projecting into the kiss....:heart: Not as passionate as I wanted it to be BUT it does full of gentle mellow lovely feeling from KJR and show how much he loves her.....:love:

yes absolutely! when watched as a whole episode it makes more sense.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha you dont mind whether the abs is pale and with foundation lol lol. As long as it is abs...:lol:

Btw i havent watched is it lawyer kwon show any abs ? :phew:  i dont mind spoiler on this abs issue hahaha

Not Lawyer Kwon but Lawyer Mama's Boy....Surprisingly he got fab abs....:love:

• LOL 2