Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali in the case of Return..it was because lead actress was on bad terms with PD ..but I think here KNG is well loved .

@sushilicious I am hoping they are a bit more ahead which is possible for early episodes. But this year SBS has bad rep. A lot of injuries - the same with The Last Empress. Both male leads also sustained some minor injuries during action scenes.

well, they wrote off wang shik character in empress dignity without even a proper goodbye :unsure:... after that, I feel like even if actor has good rep, one never knows! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@staygold @angelangie ~ on well intended love, can you explain to me this major plot hole?
 so the guy lies about her having leukemia just so he can get close to her and marry her? that is so absurd. the whole time I am watching that scene, all I could think was "why didn't he ask her on a date or court her like a normal person if he liked her so much?????" ... feel like the writer must have been drinking while coming up with that explanation....

They have sugar coated the whole dark aspect of this plot. So he is a control freak and as is apparent he wants to know where she is, with whom she is, what she is to wear, what event she can or cannot participate... Throughout the first half there are signs but it all adorable and harmless cos he is oh-so-good-looking. I am yet to watch ep 14-20 with subtitles so I am not sure if they give a credible explanation. He has mommy issues too. So maybe the writer will tell us why a perfect man like him couldn't court her like normal person.

This series could have been elevated if they had worked a bit more if they had made him grey. But thank God they hired Xu Kai Cheng and Simona Wang!!!! I m willing to overlook many flaws because it is this otp!

ooh yes +2

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

This series could have been elevated if they had worked a bit more if they had made him grey. But thank God they hired Xu Kai Cheng and Simona Wang!!!! I m willing to overlook many flaws because it is this otp!

who is this? the actor or is it the secretary? or these the names of the main leads?

and you are right about the control issues. he is so charming that we ignore how creepy it actually is! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

who is this? the actor or is it the secretary? or these the names of the main leads?

and you are right about the control issues. he is so charming that we ignore how creepy it actually is! :sweatingbullets:

The otp - The hero is Xu Kai Cheng and heroine is Simona Wang. There chemistry and acting is what is making this series so likable. This could have gone wrong if it was a more aggressive looking hero! :lol:  Wallace Chung

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, staygold said:

The otp - The hero is Xu Kai Cheng and heroine is Simona Wang. There chemistry and acting is what is making this series so likable. This could have gone wrong if it was a more aggressive looking hero! :lol:  Wallace Chung

+2

yea they have great chemistry that you overlook all the plot holes...and he doesn't come across as aggressive even when he makes his requests.. she seems to hold more power than him in many ways as he seems utterly smitten by her, so you never feel like she is in danger or anything...

• Like 3

Also Ling Yi Zhou doesn't have a middle ground. He will cut off people completely or get madly obsessed... cling to. Examples: Chu Yan and Wen Li and Mu Mu are his people. His mother, Chu Yan's father and An Ran were pushed away. Even that girl who betrayed Mu Mu. Oh that was my fav scene actually, where he is interrogating her and Mu Mu walks in. He was so cold in that one. They needed more scenes with cold and shrewd looking Ling to make us hate him a bit! (as if that was ever going to happen!)

+2

• Like 3

+2

@triplemAfter two years here, I got used to it. :D I'm just able to blend it out. No, but during the next weeks a couple of dramas will start that I plan to watch.

Who would thought suggesting & support an event that complicated :mrgreen::joy::tounge_xd:

I will ask my CEO to undergo a hair transplantation, job done :joy:

feeling little down now , I need to recharge my energy :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

3 hours ago, triplem said:

What are you planning to watch?

Let me see

• Big Issue
  • Possessed
  • Kill it
  • Confession

They all sound really interesting. Especially Kill it sounds very good. :D But you know I like this assassin thing.