• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Episode 7 of TYH will cause a sudden surge of demand over pinkish hearts printed stationery whether it’s card or letter papers. Most girls will feel that only through writing on a piece of paper a love confession is reciprocated-worthy....KJR-LDW set a new trend 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali

This episode brought back an old fashioned classic feeling of what’s love all about....None of the drum roll or fireworks or Shinkansen kind of love like the usual drama....:heart: Love it so much even though the drama should put a warning in the beginning of the episode....Warning: Contains excessive sweet, people with diabetes and cavities should proceed with caution. Prepare your insulin shots and book an appointment with your dentist in advance...Special note for the single ladies, it might cause sudden urges of hunger over pale skin men with red lips. For the single men, take note if the girls of your choice developed a sudden habit of visiting stationeries store or tapping her fingers excessively over a block of pinkish papers....

+2

• LOL 3

@cenching not gonna lie, TYH ep 7 had me squealing like a little girl. I thought it was super sweet of JR to try and write her a handwritten love letter. I say "try" because we all know the end result was.. LOL

but anyway, it was refreshing to see the girl initiate the back hug for once. :D I will not be surprised if there is a sudden demand for pink post-it notes like you said. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, cenching said:

Special note for the single ladies, it might cause sudden urges of hunger over pale skin men with red lips.

Wait.  Vampires are suddenly in demand???? 

:lol:  Sorry... couldn't resist.  That was just the first thing that came to my mind when I read that description.  Haha!

• LOL 2
23 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Wait.  Vampires are suddenly in demand???? 

:lol:  Sorry... couldn't resist.  That was just the first thing that came to my mind when I read that description.  Haha!

LDW’s looks in TYH is exactly the same with his Grim Reaper’s look. Grim Reaper and Vampire are siblings from different mothers, I presume....:sweat_smile:

@mouse007

TYH is a drama where pillow is needed while watching....To use it to covers our faces when the sweetness got overwhelming, to bites on it when we are anticipating something sweet, to hits when the anticipated sweetness comes true and to muffles our cries and squeals of giddiness so people/neighbors won’t call 911....

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, cenching said:

LDW’s looks in TYH is exactly the same with his Grim Reaper’s look. Grim Reaper and Vampire are siblings from different mothers, I presume....:sweat_smile:

@mouse007

TYH is a drama where pillow is needed while watching....To use it to covers our faces when the sweetness got overwhelming, to bites on it when we are anticipating something sweet, to hits when the anticipated sweetness comes true and to muffles our cries of giddiness so people/neighbors won’t call 911....

@cenching so I take it you are carrying a pillow with you everywhere these days? LOL

Spoiler

I got used to JR being all serious and stoic all the time that when he smiled after YS gave him a back hug, it almost looked awkward to me. Haha

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching so I take it you are carrying a pillow with you everywhere these days? LOL

Reveal hidden contents

I got used to JR being all serious and stoic all the time that when he smiled after YS gave him a back hug, it almost looked awkward to me. Haha

I only watched LDW in Goblin and TYH where he has to acts awkward most of the time....So I don’t feel much different...Not to mention YIN’s roles on both also very similar....So once again I am totally fine....:joy:

• LOL 1

I saw lots of similar complaints/comments in few different sites of why during the hugging scenes LDW’s and YIN’s heads/faces weren’t close enough....The first reason popped out from the top of my head was so LDW’s Chanel Foundation won’t rub off or transfer to YIN’s face....:sweat_smile:

+2

• LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic