• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

First lesson Guide by because this is my first Life .

I lol-ed when he still kisses her while talking to make her in place again xD that was the best of passionate-comedic Kdrama kiss!

no numbers.. Double posted u.u

• Like 2
2 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@themarchioness I can understand why he turned it down 3x. That’s the problem when an actor/actress becomes so well-known and loved for a particular character they played - they get type-cast and it can be challenging to break off it. I’m glad he eventually decided to do the role though. :wub:

I still haven’t seen the film but when I found out that Darren was going to be playing the role of Zhi Shu, I was happy. I could totally see him in that role. 

• Like 3

@themarchioness playing Zhi Shu is certainly big shoes to fill considering the popularity and success of the different versions. 

The article mentioned that they allowed him to have some leeway in his interpretation of the character. Makes me wonder if this is why there are some character differences like how you mentioned this version of Zhi Shu seemed a bit more cruel and cold?  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wish as well. But the injury is really serious...I’m worried that he might not be able to continue... :( 

+2

I am afraid, they will change a lot of scene that was planned around his injury now , that may affect the drama , I love Kim but if he injured they need to deside what best for the drama . 

• Like 1

@triplem

I watched a YouTube video of LDW's kissing compilations...He does that all the time, holding his partner's face with his long fingers.....:tounge_wink:  While in the case of TYH and Goblin, the similarity is not a coincidence....Because the angles of the camera were almost the same too....

• LOL 4

+2

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra so no speacial investi? 

<_<

Doesn't it start in April? :D We were talking about march. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I plan to watch Kill It. My boy Jang Ki Young is the male lead. Where's @stargazer187

Nice. :D Guess we will see each other there.

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic