• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

chingus, help! how would you interpret this emojis in terms of dramas?

:mrgreen: - I am green? I am happy? I am sick?

:sleeping: ~ happy it made me sleep? good vibes so I sleep well?

:smirk: ~ kekekek?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

chingus, help! how would you interpret this emojis in terms of dramas?

:mrgreen: - I am green? I am happy? I am sick?

:sleeping: ~ happy it made me sleep? good vibes so I sleep well?

:smirk: ~ kekekek?

How it’s work , it’s needed to be our feeling about drama or how drama make us feel :joy:

• Like 2

thanks @cenching ; @Ameera Ali ~ change of plan; this emoji stuff is hard. so we are going with a different theme. anyone can give a snazzy description for DOTS? our theme for march is "march, march, march - soldiers are marching on to your hearts" -- cr: @sushilicious... also we are looking at queen seon deok and bridal mask. any other dramas that would fit this category?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla

:mrgreen: - when abs and hot guys are involved, there's no such thing as innocent admiration. 

:sleeping: - dreaming of oppa (or handsome actors you hope to encounter even in your dreams)

:smirk: - convincing myself OTP took it to the next level 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, triplem said:

That is true. What do you think is KJR’s secret ? He’s also unaware that OYS is here to research a role . I hope she tells him that too .

I have no idea what is his secret since it was never really explained before only mentioned something 5 years ago....Is it possible related to his 2 Prosecutor friends’ case that causes them to broke up and slightly soured their relationship? If I am not mistaken The Lady Prosecutor’s Dad involved in a fraud or corruption or something like that....

Regarding her real reason to be in the law firm I don’t think it’s a biggie but I do hope she will tell him too, asap...

+2

• Like 2

Hi everyone hope you all are having a great weekend I sure am!!!  Forgive my popping into the conversation a little late but I too agree with @triplem in regards to Touch My Heart.  I was hoping for a little more in that kiss too as it seemed he missed her lips.   But the second try was much better at least to me :tounge_wink:    Yet when you look at his personality I wasn't really surprised.  What I really loved about the writing was his thoughtful way of picking out the perfect card and then attempting at first to write a book but in the end only saying lets date!!  Not to mention him not being able to sit with her while she read it.  Honestly he is GREAT at playing this shy/unknowing kind of character.  And those dimples of his sure don't hurt him any either LOL:w00t:

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic