Add and Subtract Game

Admin

You guys are hyping up TYH soooooooo much. If it doesn't live up to that hype, I'll come after each one of you!!!!!! LOL. Just kidding. But seriously this reminds me of Strong woman Do bong soon, where everyone loved it so much but I didn't like it at all. Meh. 

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You guys are hyping up TYH soooooooo much. If it doesn't live up to that hype, I'll come after each one of you!!!!!! LOL. Just kidding. But seriously this reminds me of Strong woman Do bong soon, where everyone loved it so much but I didn't like it at all. Meh. 

The only hype for me is the main OTP. It’s a very simple drama in terms of story and the setting. It doesn’t even has many casts....Part of the attraction of the drama is as a remedy for our longing over the love story of The Grim Reaper and Sunny....:joy: Of course the hotness of LDW doesn’t hurt and definitely helps a lot....

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

Sexy Vampire is more exciting and passionate, obviously.....What is the use of a Sexy Priest when I can do nothing with him....<_< Priests are leading celibate life!!

LOLOLOL!  Amazing answer.  For the record, I agree and would choose Sexy Vampire too.  Although, your answer @cenching, does have me also thinking: Oh what a delicious challenge that would be to corrupt the Sexy Priest.  Hahaha!  :tounge_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, themarchioness said:

LOLOLOL!  Amazing answer.  For the record, I agree and would choose Sexy Vampire too.  Although, your answer @cenching, does have me also thinking: Oh what a delicious challenge that would be to corrupt the Sexy Priest.  Hahaha!  :tounge_wink:

+2

Actually @sushilicious, you should rephrase your Q with, Which one do you prefer a Sexy Priest or a Sexy Monk??? :tounge_wink: Than @themarchioness will have double challenges......:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@themarchioness I see that you haven't slept yet and what a nice thought to ponder at late hours. Sexy vampires or sexy priest?!? sweet dreams. Hahaha

Just finished posting a recap (it’s shorter, I swear!). But no time to do one for the second ep (see? I do have some self-restraint). Going to go to bed now... where maybe I’ll dream of sexy vampires, monks, or priests, apparently, lol! 

(Actually sexy monk makes me think of the Chinese web novel that I’m currently reading... Hahahaha!)

Good-night, all!

+2

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Just finished posting a recap (it’s shorter, I swear!). But no time to do one for the second ep (see? I do have some self-restraint). Going to go to bed now...

That's very good!!! I'm proud of you!!! Hahaha. But I don't believe that you are going to dream about sexy monks and vampires. It's going to be ZBB anyways, who are you kidding? LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Wow @Ameera Ali youre master of gif. And btw are you a psychic irl? Master Sun oppa is also my favourite omg how you know haha.... and yes his hand also beautiful.

Hes also CEO btw but the drama too long... its on 2013 i think lol.

P.s ceo-manager submission still ongoing i drag some few frens to cheer up for us LOL. 

+2

No I am not , but u mention u like hand , as I categories my oppa :mrgreen: He was my first choice :joy: 

72983EC4-AA43-460B-B1FB-B479881BF6E8.gif

How adorable these actor with their pet  , I need one to cuddle tonight - while watching TUH

@cenching  which shape of pillow we  needed to get in office  :joy: - I am seeing butterflies :tounge_xd:

Ooo...is this where chilled people chill? :lol:

-2 (598)

I am team 'minus' or 'subtract'.  I just read rules...am I supposed to say something clever?  Or will the above suffice as an introduction?  I feel like I've barged in on conversations and am madly trying to play catch up.  And that also means trying to make sense of acronyms - SF1 and 2?  Actually I will just chill for a bit.

Sexy vampires or priests?  I vote werewolf. :lol:. Team Jacob all the way.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious Didn't watch Guest.  Horror is so not my thing.  :lol: My friend icemaid did though.  Btw - wild guess but...Majula S to you.  If that means something, then I have guessed right.  If not, then just look upon it as some cryptic cipher from my sleep deprived brain. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1