• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

TYH is so diabetics hahaha xD

I hate the fact I just can catch up one drama for these weeks hmh school tasks are no joke these days:tears:

-2 (can't declare the numbers! xD)

• Like 3

@staygold @angelangie ~ on well intended love, can you explain to me this major plot hole?
 so the guy lies about her having leukemia just so he can get close to her and marry her? that is so absurd. the whole time I am watching that scene, all I could think was "why didn't he ask her on a date or court her like a normal person if he liked her so much?????" ... feel like the writer must have been drinking while coming up with that explanation....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lawyerh

Isn't the fab abs an exciting surprise???? Who will suspect there is an ABS under that mama's boy facade?? :joy:

@cenching funny bec I thought the opposite. I knew he had an amazing body under. I mean, you could just tell from the way his suit fit him. Lol

I am totally rooting for Lawyer Choi and Dan. I can’t wait to see how he’s going to fall for her especially since he makes fun of her all the time!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching funny bec I thought the opposite. I knew he had an amazing body under. I mean, you could just tell from the way his suit fit him. Lol

I am totally rooting for Lawyer Choi and Dan. I can’t wait to see how he’s going to fall for her especially since he makes fun of her all the time!!

I know he has an amazing body under that suit, he looks bulkier and more buff than our lover boy. But I don’t expect the drama to showcase it so blatantly while advertising him as mama’s boy....:joy:

+2

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh ~ the drama was actually quite decent till they had this plot twist which makes look like a psycho and doubt how he is such a competent CEO... but am still curious about the side love stories and so will glance through (skip scenes) and watch some more...

P.S ~ who is this mama boy with abs?

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

oh it is caramel custard!!! @Lawyerh ~ he has a great physique and a fantastic comedic timing in many dramas I have seen. :D enjoy!!!!

am quoting myself... but I just realized my comment looks odd; :lol:.. so caramel custard was a nickname we gave his character in good witch as I wanted to feed him caramel custard to make his day better as his character was so miserable! :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

watching random dance tutorials and loving the fluff feeling. thinking of you @USAFarmgirl! love the fella's accomplished happy smile at the end that he managed to do the lift well. hahahah... he doesn't look like the teacher though. think only she is.

Spoiler

and for you @Sejabin since you like maroon5. aaah, the happy feels. a wedding dance should be fun like this no?

Spoiler

kekeke... @kokodus, even I can spazz on occasion! hahahahah...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

They halted the filming of fiery priest... @Ameera Ali @triplem Be prepared if they can’t air the episodes and we have to wait a little longer.

+2

yikes, news article says they will take CT scan and talk to doctors before they can figure out his schedule. sounds kind of serious given the workaholic environment?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

They halted the filming of fiery priest... @Ameera Ali @triplem Be prepared if they can’t air the episodes and we have to wait a little longer.

+2

All the  action & fighting keep greeting him to be injured :bawling: , can they  change the lead actor , if he didn’t get healed on time . I need my sexy priest to be him until the end of drama 

@Lawyerh @cenching 

DCA1BBFB-CB07-423C-BB99-1D2F275A0F61.jpg

isn’t funny when he gives her advice, then later on the abs pops up , how the poor woman can look at her heart now :mrgreen:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic