Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Take care and rest well!!!! I need to catch up on I'll never let you go. I'm only on 5th ep. 

Thank you! I’m on antibiotics now s hopefully it will get better soon. 

Ive already seen all 17 eps that are available on Viki and I love it so much I cannot wait for the rest of the episodes. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i still love Inuyasha!!!

there was a time when I loved anime but it has been so long... guess I grew out of it.. but loved inuyasha -- used to come back tired from work and me and my cousin sister would watch and laugh hysterically.. it was fantastic.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Kekeke. I'm still rewatching it. I suggest you watch it again in Viki with timed comments on. They were hilarious. I only came to know that RunYu was Yichen's younger counterpart in My sunshine after I finished watching the whole show. Lol I had no idea, I only thought he looked kinda familiar. Haha. I agree, while I may have had sympathy for him initially, but the things he did in the later half of the show was not acceptable. Jinmi did nothing wrong to be mercilessly used like that by him. She didn't deserve that. Phoenix can be held at fault for turning a blind eye on his parent's evil doings, but Jinmi was a poor soul who is not related to any of this. Sighhh. I can never bring myself to forgive him. 

• Love 1

@LSGLMH_88 watch it on the Viki site directly. This show is not restricted in our country. Don't forget to switch on the timed comments. They are precious. Lol. I actually really loved how filial Phoenix is. He never gave up on his mom till the end. Even after she died he only blamed himself for turning her into a mess. Sigh. Also liked how all the characters are not entirely dark. The circumstances made them turn that way. Run Yu, Mom, Dad, Sui he.... everyone was actually nice at one point in their life. They all went through something terrible which made them do unreasonable things, contrast to Phoenix who even after faced with such cruel fate as to be killed by his own lover, he didn't turn evil. He was upright and righteous till the end. Even though he entered the demon realm out of spite he never actually went to the dark side, you know what I mean. 

• LOL 1

@sushilicious awww spirited awayyyy.. that one is a good movie.. I like it.. even tho abit scary haha..

@Lmangla I love a lot of animes.. especially Sailor moon.. haha.. but my taste is very electic.. basically everything that caught my fancy.. I'll love haha... including Saint seiya and dragon ball. 

This is one of the animes that lingers in my mind till today. A Mecha anime made in 1982. Macross.

2ec9ca356fc0d948faca9185a067e3d4.jpg

Looking back at it now.. I kinda think this show is actually more adult oriented.... more than my teenage mind can process at the time...haha.. It basically have every point that I still love today:

- Enemies turn lovers trope for the main couple.

- Sci fi, with the aliens and humans that are actually from the same race

- Noona romance.. haha. OMG! Japanese did it first guys :P 

- Cool Mecha fight

- Again, alien and human romance,,,, very romeo and juliet.. :P 

- First love that ended bittersweet..

- A growing process for the characters.. 

- And lastly Cheesy but a lovely theme nonetheless that they are fighting for peace through Songs...

This is a good one.. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1