Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

You who forgot poetry...the drama did not start out too strong..it took me 4 episodes to like it. The drama has a strange sort of humour. It is supposed to be slice of life...but I was not quite sure what it was trying to be. It did not help that the male lead (arguable, there are others who think the other younger guy is the male lead), appears  very little till later. But his short scenes were impactful and kept me going. However the drama found its stride and footing after the 4th eps.

you have lots of patience. even if I have time, the max I can sit through without liking something is 2 episodes. and then I just give up and move on... but I know what you mean by getting so intrigued by one character that you sit through a series that you don't even like. that was how I watched a bit of gu family book -- just for choi jin hyuk.

• Like 4

@Lmangla I tortured myself in Gu Family Book TILL LAST just for LSG.... it was crappiest to the core... !!!! and I just did not find it entertaining even in melodramatic way like the way I loved to cry in Innocent Man for SJK...!!!! And I just did not see any chemistry of LSG with Suzy !!!! Sorry..

@triplem you never know wjether Yang Yang becomes your type until unless you give him a chance... They say - Don't judge book by cover.. ;-) :tongue: FYI , I used to think about LMH same way...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Alright @LSGLMH_88 ...I believe you :lol:

@Lmangla I miss Choy Jin Hyuk . No news of him in a new drama. I’m watching Circle now with Kkw . But my internet is a bit crappy , keeps breaking up . So I’m adding here too 

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 ~ kekeke... thats the brilliance of recaps. hahahha.. when others can tell you which episodes to drop. I basically watched only the episodes that had choi jin hyuk. am not a very good fan; there is no way for me to sit through a bad drama even for a actor I like. all about the characters and stories for me.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@LSGLMH_88 ~ kekeke... thats the brilliance of recaps. hahahha.. when others can tell you which episodes to drop. I basically watched only the episodes that had choi jin hyuk. am not a very good fan; there is no way for me to sit through a bad drama even for a actor I like. all about the characters and stories for me.

it happens sometime... !! there are very few actors for whom I have such dedication... LMH , SJK , Gong Yoo , LSG ... nonetheless , till date thankfully LMH , SJK have never disappointed me... Gong Yoo... well pretty much in a few... LSG.. well quite a few... My Girlfriend is a gumiho is also a so so watch so yaaa ... I am not sure how his Dramas get such top ratings...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@supergal99  who is this guy??? :D I also wanted to show a pic to @Lmangla of a guy with Watch... but I am in office so I cannot open it ... Lolzzz

okay finally I can open it...

yangyang2.jpg

How much marks will you give to this guy??? :tongue:

I am sure now everybody is going to throw rotten eggs at me :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Oh @LSGLMH_88 he is the male lead in kdrama "Good Witch". Hahaa.. i am teasing Lmangla coz she is also watching this drama:tongue:

Hahaa... why throw rotten eggs at yr cutie??? *throw kisses* 

+2

LOL.. full marks for captain muscle @supergal99; they have picked the exact watch for him -- his hands are large and it looks like the watch is matching his wrist circumference. plus he is wearing a suit and so that watch blends in well with his character as well. hahahah... :D

@LSGLMH_88 ~ kekek.. don't throw eggs at me. it is a great watch but as for him, it is a bit lacking as it feels like a bit of a mismatch. so maybe 65-70 marks? the watch doesnt seem like his type. also it looks a tad big for his wrist and so it makes it looks like his arms are a bit on the leaner side. perhaps, they should have picked a dial that is slightly smaller and more funky strap given the plainness of his brown sweater so he looks sharper... hahahaha... :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

:blush:  Omo u sound like a pro @Lmangla. Heee... mmmm.. i superlike your 'review' -> jjang!!

+2

Ok chill herez something's for u:

Caramel custard in ... suits..haaaahaaa:tongue:

I think I'm coming up with a fever... UGHHHHHHHHHH HHH

@Lmangla His teeth are perfectly fine although his goat kids have not inherited that from him, which is sad...LOLOLOL. The female lead, on the other hand, has difficulty in closing her mouth...she has incompetent lips maybe because of proclined upper anteriors and also a retruded chin. Features of Class II malocclusion. Lol. She is still cute though. Hahaha

6 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

:blush:  Omo u sound like a pro @Lmangla. Heee... mmmm.. i superlike your 'review' -> jjang!!

+2

She IS a pro. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Omggg... @kokodus yr dental review superpro...hahaaahaaa:glasses:

Edit: Heee.. yesss.. me too @Lmangla i think datz why newcomers to the thread will scratch their heads : "caramel custard???" 

+2

Edited by Guest

kekeke... @supergal99 ~ I notice watches, don't ask me why. :sweat_smile:... and caramel custard looks so great in suits. hahahha.. now I am always going to think of that as his name. LOL. instead of typing kang min in the thread, I think caramel custard. LOL. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

LOL.. @supergal99 ~ it is funny because people are probably thinking that we are saying that he is good looking like caramel custard. but that name came because we felt so bad for that character kang min who is getting abused that I felt like giving that character caramel custard. hahahahha... :lol:

@kokodus ~ is it the heat that is making you sick?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Psst @Lmangla he looks cool... *cough ~~*:tongue:

Cute ya?

Poke @kokodus hallmark movies marathon fever?? Ok ok juz pulling yr leg heeee.. take care ya!!:)

Edited by Guest
Add IG

+2

I am watching only Tempted now. I am yet to watch Ahjusshi (after ep 1), Live.

Spoiler

cf864029-b6c0-4398-9f1d-ac3c3b327f16.jpg

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I am watching just one kdrama!!!

• LOL 5

@staygold!!!! Just one drama...what happened? this is not you.....I could not continue with Tempted...It did not hold my attention...

@USAFarmgirl HSJ  cameo next week on You Who Forgot Poetry...ahahahahha

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Take care @kokodus ...I was quite lost when you were doing your dentist talk...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2