Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@staygold Were you on the Hwa Pyung and Choi Yoon ship though? Hahaha. 

+2

lol! The bromance you mean? I was more on the fromance ship! Or as the normal world calls it 'the Friendship' between all three characters! :P

Ohhh @LSGLMH_88I loved that scene as well. Actually all their scenes together in the mortal realm were so good. There is some controversy about Run Yu's screen time and charcter development. I kinda skipped all his scenes initially so it didn't bother me that much. But i make sure to watch all the scenes after Phoenix died, because I wanted to see everyone's reactions and actions after that. I particularly enjoyed seeing RY suffer by looking at Jinmi's suffering. Hahaha. Yes I'm a masochist. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus

There you go....:lol: DL’s looks is something that either you love it to death or hate it to the bones....:sweatingbullets: Nothing in between...

I saw lots of comments online that said he is not handsome especially when he was announced as Reba’s CP...The other day someone said he looks like a reptile...:tears: I can imagine your face if you saw the comment....:lol: My friend said she keeps distracted when watching DL’s drama bcoz DL’s eyes are too small and his lips is too big...:sweatingbullets: I was like nope, he is HANDSOME!!! <_<

While Henry, he is an extremely talented dude....:wub:

@LSGLMH_88

Miss you too, where have you been??? :wub:

+2

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

okay so today I have been late to Forum... but it seems everyone is having gala time over some KJW... who is he BTW??? I am yet to see any performance.. PMY ... I think everyone knows..guys , please enlighten me..lol

it's Kim Jaewook I think, the waffle man from Coffee Prince and Voice drama. I just know about the news from YouTube, he will be paired with PMY for romcom drama A Closet?? I'm excited too about it!!! 

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

triplem I laugh at the Hand part. He is like (okay this means I want some octopus:joy:)

Duh I just know he has that dark aura of sarcasm but so fun!! xD

• Like 2

+2

@triplem Oh, which fruit is it this time? Lil sis @kokodusmoving on to another oppa is nothing special. :ph34r:

@sushilicious Yep, if he treats her bad or I have to defend Se Young's role, there will be a fight between siblings! And if I learned something from all my second leads, then it is how to play dirty. :D 

Oh if you think I will spare you on the official thread or don't call out your chans misbehavior, I can promise you that will not happen. Maybe you should get a little bit of briefing from @triplembeforehand. She had this situation quite a couple of times and our banters on threads are legendary. :D 

Just because Se Young is 6th on my list, it doesn't mean I will defend her less. After all, Place 1-5 don't have a drama airing currently anyway. 

@LSGLMH_88 The bts of your fav scene

I want to hear his laughter on loop. LOL. 

@cenching I can never take people who criticize other based on looks seriously. They must look like goddesses to say such things. Meh. He is the most handsome human being I've ever laid my eyes on. That's it. What's not to love about him?!?! So what his eyes are small and lips are big, for me, those are his main attractions. LOL. He looks breathtakingly beautiful in some angles, goshhhh. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2