Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I can’t never understand people who will fight tooth and nail in a forum in defense of certain celebrity who they don’t even know in real life...:What’s wrong with different opinions??? Should they shove their personal opinion down to our throats???  We can argue about the differences in pov point by point or dissect each opinion in microscopically but I hate ad hominem....I encountered some people who self-proclaim as biases of certain celebrity here, OMG!!! I can’t imagine how they live their real life....

+2

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@kokodus I did my research and found more things that CEnt would censor.

1) South Koreans

2) Vengeance

3) Cleavage 

4) Drinking,Smoking

5) Celebrity’s kids

+2

censor rules can sound strange but when placed within context, it can make sense...

1. think the first one has got to do with some geopolitical tension over some island? some sea border? that happened a few years back.. at the time, both countries banned the dramas from airing or something like that happened... can't remember the exact details...

2. probably a reflection of the idea that dramas should not encourage law and order problems. in an old local movie, the judge said, "I am sorry for the injustice that happened to you but if everyone took the law into their hands and did vengeance, then the country would devolve into lawlessness. therefore, am sentencing you to a minimum sentence.... " -- so it is probably that kind of idea am guessing...

3. cultures/religions? etc...

4. this is also common in my place. there was recently a movie poster where the actor was lighting a cigarette. folks had a meltdown as they saw it as violation of law and filed a PIL (public interest litigation) against the actor. he was like "I am not promoting smoking but simply depicting a character."... usually in dramas with smoking/drinking scenes, the PD has to place a disclaimer saying "smoking and drinking is injurious to health and this feature does not promote such behaviour"...

5. makes sense... just because parents are famous does not mean the kids should be...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

But it’s really niceee. You see that sexy priest...hehehe @staygold then you get that Taxi driver :) And then you see the female police officer :) 

+2

Oh but I have watched it already! :P How could I miss KJW's series!

+2

• Like 1