Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem thanks :) i'm a lot better just that i will only have the results this thursday so for now im on their course for now....and need to eat healthier and worst of all SHE CUT MY COFFEE!!!! gosh dont ask me how i survive i guess...i guess i rather this than the thought of a hole in my bone? ><"

@LSGLMH_88 oh no it wasnt....it was a chinese drama that i took up cause of the girl.....as it was suppose to be the one similar with Yang Yang & Zheng Shuang in it....unfortunately it is a flop in my eyes...... :/ 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@triplem thanks :) i'm a lot better just that i will only have the results this thursday so for now im on their course for now....and need to eat healthier and worst of all SHE CUT MY COFFEE!!!! gosh dont ask me how i survive i guess...i guess i rather this than the thought of a hole in my bone? ><"

Oh soooo sad -> cut yr coffee part:huh:

HvLyVLT.jpg

Aw man... i think i better cut my coffee too..:wacko: ok chill last cup last cup...

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@LSGLMH_88 oh no it wasnt....it was a chinese drama that i took up cause of the girl.....as it was suppose to be the one similar with Yang Yang & Zheng Shuang in it....unfortunately it is a flop in my eyes...... :/ 

What’s the problem with coffee? Sounds serious 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4

@supergal99 lols cute.....but oh well...

@triplem no problem with coffee but it will reduce the effect of the medicine that i'm taking.....hence i need to cut it....for now as long as i'm their course i guess.....not sure when will i be allow back to caffeine but i think by that times i might had cure myself of the addictions :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

48 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@supergal99 lols cute.....but oh well...

@triplem no problem with coffee but it will reduce the effect of the medicine that i'm taking.....hence i need to cut it....for now as long as i'm their course i guess.....not sure when will i be allow back to caffeine but i think by that times i might had cure myself of the addictions :D 

Ok make sense. I don’t drink coffee but I can understand how painful it must be to not be able to have that morning cuppa! 

Get well soon

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yang Yang & Zheng Shuang in it

so u mean its kinda like Love O2O... Ooops I think Yang Yang literally slayed that role...!!! Nothing can be compared to Love O2O...!!! I also liked him as Zhan Qiling in The Lost Tomb..!!!

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

so u mean its kinda like Love O2O... Ooops I think Yang Yang literally slayed that role...!!! Nothing can be compared to Love O2O...!!! I also liked him as Zhan Qiling in The Lost Tomb..!!!

ah yes yes Love O2O that the one....he totally slay it lols.... :)

though i notice he almost wear the same expression in most of his roles.....he need to diverse out a little.....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

So is it true, @angelangie? I've read in the thread that the Pillow Book starts filming in June. :D

u mean the 3M Pillow book to be lead by Vengo and Dilraba? not sure yet.....but Dilraba is jumping from production to production....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u mean the 3M Pillow book to be lead by Vengo and Dilraba? not sure yet.....but Dilraba is jumping from production to production....

I've heard her schedule is crazy. Like does she have even time off? lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@angelangie but thats because the character is aloof... even i felt that way that this guy does not know how to act...!!! But when I saw him playing Zhan Qiling , my perception seemed to change...!!!! He did not say much but his eyes did the acting...!!!

• Like 3