Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@LSGLMH_88 YASSSSS GURL!!!!! Do you now see why i'm soooo into Deng Lun and Ashes of Love. I just finished rewatching it in Viki and the commenters there are hilarious. Hahaha. Honestly I didn't think any drama would top Ten miles of peach blossoms, but this one did. It is way more complex and they dealt with so many emotions at once. I can never ever forget that wedding scene in my life. So good, so sad and and so powerful. Goshhhh. 

Dl75LY4V4AE4Tqp?format=jpg&name=medium

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem i get really nervous when arguments arrive IRL. :sweatingbullets: Can't help it :(even if it's not related to me. :(

+2

yea, you should see the feel in drama threads when it can get heated... for me, what's confusing is when I am not sure what on earth the argument is even about...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@triplem ~ shipping wars are insane! :sweatingbullets: .... but so is the bloodshed on dramas with affairs. for some reasons, people emotions get super heated and it can be a challenge maintaining peace.. but have also seen threads which get heated but then turn it around into these beautiful fruitful discussions which become far more richer than the drama itself. it all depends on the folks and how willing they are to listen to each other...

as for ED

Spoiler

that diagnosis from some viewers was quite mind spinning...

but think it all depends on whether you believe that someone's background or mental issues is a reason to excuse their behaviour. if you believe that everyone is capable of some violence regardless of where they come from and so it really depends on ourselves to hold back from that kind of sinful behaviour, then the mental issues / background card holds no water...

but if you believe that background and mental issues excuses criminal behaviour, then you will see lee hyuk as pitiable and not really responsible..

so it comes down to 2 very different world views and that has broader implications like how we view justice system and punishment etc.. so yea, bigger debates that would take away the fun of watching a makjang drama. so not stepping into those waters! hahahha....

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1