Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@angelangie FYI... i am in the process of Learning Mandarin... Hopefully in august I will take HSK L1... depends on how much I learn... it all started with business but right now I am seriously trying to gain the proficiency where I can read novels and understand it.. I know I am batshit crazy... !!! LOLzzz

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie FYI... i am in the process of Learning Mandarin... Hopefully in august I will take HSK L1... depends on how much I learn... it all started with business but right now I am seriously trying to gain the proficiency where I can read novels and understand it.. I know I am batshit crazy... !!! LOLzzz

oh no worries....learning additional language is fun and Mandarin can be hardest to learn sometimes :) even im not very good at it....but i do force myself to learn and get a dictionary besides me so that i learn more

• Like 5

@angelangie yaa and secondly i don't know your mother tongue but mine is bengali which is like drastically different from Mandarin and it is tough to learn... Tahts what my initial feeling about it.. Lolzz

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie yaa and secondly i don't know your mother tongue but mine is bengali which is like drastically different from Mandarin and it is tough to learn... Tahts what my initial feeling about it.. Lolzz

well actually my mother tongue is 'Hokkien' which is a dialect and not a language by itself.....but i'm raise up to learn 3 diff languages which is Malay, English and Mandarin (optional though) which is why my Mandarin is not really strong since it was only taken as an additional lesson for me

• Like 5

16 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@supergal99 I wrote it... she just put it outside the SPOILER :D 

:blink: oh ok .. i'll take a closer look again..*pg 3022*

+2

444:wacko:

@angelangie When we are born , Learning three languages are ingrated in our lives... Hindi we learn because when we move to the northern part of India , everyone speaks hindi...!!!! and there are lots of words similar in Indo Aryan Language group... Plus you watch TV , movies  everything is in Hindi...!!! so hindi becomes basic language to learn ... thirdly english... it is official language of the Country ... so for communication & studies we must learn English as well... except that I already can understand , somewhat speak 2 more regional languages.. !!! I don’t know whether 22 Constitutional languages in a country is blessing or curse!!!!

so learning mandarin/ spanish / french are all additional activity for me...!!! and I am soooo looking forward to it... i want to learn new things an devour the culture...!!!

I am sure @kokodus knows more languages than me considering the part of the country she belongs to..!!!! LOLzzz

• Like 3

So call me crazy , but I started watching The House Of Blue Bird due to my current oppa craze. It’s crazy coz it’s a family weekend drama with 50 ( did i say  FIFTY ) episodes . So leads played by Lee Jun Hyuk & Chae Soo Bin are siblings in this drama. But they have such a good relationship on screen & great chemie that I am wishing they weren’t siblings. I would ship them in this drama. I’m nuts ! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1