Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

I just saw the prices for the Blackpink concerts in Europe. Yeah~~ no, I'm not going to go. 166€ is way too much. :D Especially if it includes traveling. 

Blackpink is not interesting or good enough for me to spent 190$. 

@LSGLMH_88 wait till you get to the juicy parts like the mutual cultivation scene. The commenters had gone crazy. LOLOL. I can't believe this is your first time watching a show on Viki. Their timed comments is too precious. But it's not advisable to have the timed comments on if you are watching a show for the first time. You will not be able to follow the subs. I have always thought Viki subs are better than DF when DF was still kicking around. They translate it according to the context and also include plenty of notes. Netflix didn't translate him as baby Phoenix, they just went with Phoenix, but you know how it adds humor to the show. Tsk tsk. You can just surf through Viki to see which shows you can watch. Even the ones not available in our country can be watched with the help of VPN. I watched my first ever K show, BOF on Viki only after seeing it on one of my local TV channels Hahaha

99B6CC385C1F9E730451D8

Cr to owner

• Like 2

@sushilicious @triplem 200 SGD are  ~130€. That's quite a difference than amost 170€. :D The € is strong. Never forget that.  There's a reason we call the dollar just a piece of paper. :P 

Be aware that's the starting price. The good stuff will be even more expensive. 

And no, it's not, at least not if you compare it to other groups that were already here. 

But I'm on your page about the fact that Blackpink is quite big, probably not because of their music, rather because of the company behind it. YG really wants to squeeze out every possible Euro.