Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@USAFarmgirl I have seen the first few eps of the first season of suits when it aired in our local channel. I swear I would've continued if it had hooked me. But no....the kversion might be entertaining, so I might check it out if the reviews are good.....But honestly I really don't have mood for procedural law dramas right now...even LJK is going to be in one, and I'm not really interested in that either.....

Also suits = law suits, right??? And also because the men in that show all look crisp n dashing in suits...I think you people were discussing about the name origin a few pages back, idk whether I'm right or not. Hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@kokodus  I understand and every drama isn't for everyone that's true.  I usually want a lot of fluff and always a dash or two of romance...  I'm gonna miss you but hoping the great review will call you there:w00t:  Sending you a hug and some cookies too!!!:cookie::cookie:

maxresdefault.jpg:glasses:450

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Also suits = law suits, right??? And also because the men in that show all look crisp n dashing in suits...I think you people were discussing about the name origin a few pages back, idk whether I'm right or not. Hahahaha

No, it refers to the lawyers . The corporate execs

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=suit

I’m not sure if Yang Yang is @Lmangla‘s type as well , lol! 

yes hoping for a good one with suits @USAFarmgirl

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla  Personally I loved Love 020! There was such sweet chemistry between the OTP on and off screen.  To me its a sweet love story surrounded by the idea of gaming and yet it's an honest look at how through just a screen relationships and friendships can and are formed...

Love-O2O_-BTS-1.gif

And as far as Yang Yang well you have to decide that for yourself too, but to me he is a handsome view... 448

6fb0f10e-92eb-11e7-b116-f4507ff9df92_128tumblr_ocf6u1Rxct1qij3qwo2_400.gif

@triplem :wub: And the rest of you who will be watching Suits see you there!!!:heart:

@USAFarmgirl whenever you recommend something, I just want to watch it only for you, no matter the genre, leads etc....hahahahaha. :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:
2 hours ago, triplem said:

There’s your reason for watching @Lmangla

Really??? You think @Lmangla will watch it because of that???? Tsk tsk. Maybe she will give it a try if you say the guy always wear watches that makes him look manly...

LOL... @kokodus ~ well any man that makes a wrist watch looks good has great arms and shoulders. :D  see, it isn't just about the watch; the man has to make the watch look good!... @triplem ~ am also partial to impish smiles. hahahaha...

so you didn't like suits either? kekekeke.. so @stroppyse explained it but apparently, suits is not in reference to the clothing (which is what I thought) but is slang for those who work in office, white collar workers....

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@USAFarmgirl My fav Hallmark movie is All of my heart. I'm not sure whether you have watched it or not, if you haven't you totally should. It has goat kids. Hehehehehe. 

hahahah....  @USAFarmgirl ~ @kokodus initially thought the guy had bad teeth or something but then she was totally won over and now loves him because he loves goat kids. hahahha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Jillia yang yang is not quite my type...he's just too pretty....but I'll have to check Love O2O out one of these days given how excited @LSGLMH_88 is....

@Lmangla give me example of male lead with impish smile. Like a cheeky smile?

Honestly right  at this moment , the drama which I almost drop is taking up most of my spazzing and giving me all the feels...:blush:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Mmm... about "Suits" -> not sure if u guys have read this:

:glasses: source: enews24

◆ Meaning of 'suits' that Jang Dong-gun and Park Hyung-sik think

From the title of the drama, 'Suits (Suits)' It is. The two great men in the play dress up the suits perfectly and hit the case as a lawyer. It can be seen as a simple costume or as a 'nice man', depending on the viewer, it can give a different image or meaning. What do you think of the two great men Jang Dong-gon and Park Hyung-sik about 'suits'? 

Asked about the meaning of the suit in the drama "Suits," Jang Dong-gun responded intensely that he was "a man's pride." In the same question, Park Hyung-sik answered "choice". "We always have to worry about what clothes to wear before choosing to go home. "It is like a situation where you have to choose between a lot of troubles and conflicts."It is impressive that the answers of the same two men are the same as those of other characters in the drama, but different in impact and truthful. 

+2

446:tongue:

kekek.. yes a bit of cheeky smile @triplem -- so many of the actors that I enjoy have them -- jang hyuk, choi jin hyuk, lee seo jin.... our mountain man ajusshi! hahahha... am not a fan of pretty boys that dominate cdramas and jdramas. they don't even need to be very good looking but that smile is important.
so what drama did you almost drop and now find yourself spazzing?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek.. yes a bit of cheeky smile @triplem -- so many of the actors that I enjoy have them -- jang hyuk, choi jin hyuk, lee seo jin.... our mountain man ajusshi! hahahha... am not a fan of pretty boys that dominate cdramas and jdramas. they don't even need to be very good looking but that smile is important.
so what drama did you almost drop and now find yourself spazzing?

You who forgot poetry...the drama did not start out too strong..it took me 4 episodes to like it. The drama has a strange sort of humour. It is supposed to be slice of life...but I was not quite sure what it was trying to be. It did not help that the male lead (arguable, there are others who think the other younger guy is the male lead), appears  very little till later. But his short scenes were impactful and kept me going. However the drama found its stride and footing after the 4th eps.

• Like 4