Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

448 both kdrama or cdrama @triplem

Current k dramas , i like 

1. Something in the rain ( Pretty noona who buys me food)

2. Live ( slice of life , police / crime)

3. You Who Forgot Poetry ( slice of life , comedy , romance) 

4. My husband oh jak doo - fair warning : family weekend drama with many annoying characters but great chemie btwn OTP

just completed :

- Eulachacha Waikiki  - this is done sitcom style . Crazy wacky humour.

- misty ( but i’m gonna put a caveat on the ending as it may not satisfy all ) 

dramas that others are raving about

- Mother ( completed) 

- my mister ( my ahjussi ) 

For c dramas , i have not watch many . I last watched Eternal Love/ Ten miles  of peach blossoms, which i love. I think maybe the others here can give better recommendations. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie you read it ... you love MMORPG anyway... and it is soo much about it...!!!!

lols yea i love MMORPG but u gotta wait till i finish one of the books im reading now......**ahem** if u can wait lols :tongue: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Lmangla   Let me think about it and get back to you as soon as I can...  Also I loved Autumn Concerto and you're so right they need to make more like those that are not only rich but that are complete!!  For me what's hard is that so many dramas today start out so well and end up with a thoughtless open ending or and ending that makes no sense and doesn't fit the characters within the story...  Lately there have been more than a few of those...:bawling:  -2

can totally understand because I dislike open endings as well. in movies, it is annoying but in dramas, it is worse because you have invested so many hours and to not get a closure? it is a reason I avoid slice of life or realistic dramas. I want my dramas to be fun and have an ending that make sense.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols yea i love MMORPG but u gotta wait till i finish one of the books im reading now......**ahem** if u can wait lols :tongue: 

yaaa i would love to wait but I need deadline... When are you going to read The King's Avatar?? :tongue: exact date with time... :D

@rosierosie you need C- Drama suggestion..

1. Ten Miles of PEach Blossom

2. Love O2O ( It's a must)

3. You are my Sunshine

4. Eternal Love (this one is different than Peach Blossom).. it is a web drama but its amazing

5. Boss & ME

if you want some suggestion in thriller/suspense category - 1. The Lost Tomb 2. Nirvana in Fire ...  Lost Tomb is also a web drama of only 10 episodes...

Now if you have a lott of time and you can indulge in soem binge watching I would suggest - 1. General & I  2. Whirlwind Girl ( Ending Pretty Bad just because they thought it will be better to bring Ji Chang Wook than Yang Yang...  Confused why) 3. The King's Woman.

• Like 5

kekeke... @angelangie ~ if it is a cute ending like this one, then okay if it is open... hahahah... @USAFarmgirl ~ thought of you in the first minute of this.. how can a samsung PPL be this cute? :lol:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie I knew it.. :tongue:you are not gonna read it... i only have to torture myself... :(

i did already glimpse first couple of episode.....so far there are 2 girl of interest....one gentle one volatile player lols....so we have YeQiu as the main lead whom is been replace by a younger generation player or so call better play because YeQiu will not fall into the commercial term requirement of his team.....though im at lost why they need him to relinquish the card.....

his acc should always remain his.....so i think their way of playing a little different from what i can see

• Like 5

@angelangie I know ... one with Ye Qiu with whom he used to play and another one is Cafe Manager who is a bit aggressive... only this much I understood and after that it was all about Games...!!! yes his account should remain his... But I did not understand one thing when Glory launched new Server and Ye Qiu logged in ... Didn't Glory understand this?? and who on earth takes someone's account !!! maybe in latter chapters they will throw some light on this...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie I know ... one with Ye Qiu with whom he used to play and another one is Cafe Manager who is a bit aggressive... only this much I understood and after that it was all about Games...!!! yes his account should remain his... But I did not understand one thing when Glory launched new Server and Ye Qiu logged in ... Didn't Glory understand this?? and who on earth takes someone's account !!! maybe in latter chapters they will throw some light on this...

yes you have that down...usually your acc remain yours unless you decided to sell it.....of course usually the game server dont allowed acc transfer but users always find ways around it.....lols.....so i dunno how they work....or they might remain like that forever.....or YeQiu own 2 cards....1 is when he first join and when he join the alliance the alliance decided to give him another card.....where he build up the character from there.....

that happen as long as the server allow a user to own multiple acc

you're on which chapter now....lols u gotta wait if u really want to talk about the story with me though i just started lols....and when i got home usually i will read another story :tongue: 

• Like 5

@angelangie I am not that much knowledged about Gaming industry... I know China , Japan and S Korea has pretty much staggeringly booming Gaming Industry which is why intitially I did not understand this Game Server concept ... but gradually i am getting it...right now I am at chapter 17... Suggest the story you are reading as well... I will read it as well only if English is good... Then we both can discuss... !!! :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie I am not that much knowledged about Gaming industry... I know China , Japan and S Korea has pretty much staggeringly booming Gaming Industry which is why intitially I did not understand this Game Server concept ... but gradually i am getting it...right now I am at chapter 17... Suggest the story you are reading as well... I will read it as well only if English is good... Then we both can discuss... !!! :D

lols unfortunately sometimes i read it in chinese lols 

in gaming industry usually it is the same everywhere.....gaming acc will remain your unless you given it away and sometimes users/gamers can sell item if you are good enough to get some solid stuff or rare items in the games.....which is why you can see some gamers are pretty well off and it been known that actually gaming can make you earn money :wink:

when i was really into gaming then....i did really invest too and also i did earn some additional money from it :D  and when you games usually running in group is pretty better and also u need some good team mate which unfortunately YeQiu didnt get since they cast him away and from the way the story develop i think they will learn to regret it

• Like 5