Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@sushilicious I also like listening to Earth, Wind and Fire, etc. I consider them among the classics and their music is so good that it spans multiple generations. I also love listening to Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and the like. That era just had really amazing music and I never get tired of them.

50 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@cenchingLast chance to back down! I answered your question back then! I even have proof!

Explain.....THIS!

Reveal hidden contents

zjmqdgob.png

Case won. Easy peasy. Page 3804! It seems you missed MY answer!

But, but, buuuuuut.....you said it by yourself FEW HOURS AGO  that you didn’t......:naughty::skull:

2PJ1H.jpeg

+2

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

But, but, buuuuuut.....you said it by yourself FEW HOURS AGO  that you didn’t......:naughty::skull:

Yes, that is true but what you didn't show was me saying that I'm really bad at remembering things that aren't in the recent past. I said that I can't remember things that are longer than one day away. 

You said "a few pages" back, so I thought you were talking about today. But you were talking about the 23th, which is quite long ago for me. So my initial reply was I couldn't remember, since I'm not good at remembering.

But then I tried really, really hard to remember, because I'm such a nice guy and I really wanted to remember. And then it came to me, that I actually DID reply and looked it up. And as you can see above, I was correct. 

You can't argue with my crystal clear proof! 

It seems the tides have turned. YOU(!)actually ignored my reply and then accused me of not answering. Wow. :( That's really sad. 

I let baby sis @sushilicious swipe away my tears from the floor. It must be hard to see her oppa being accused for no reason on her first day being a baby sis. 

What a cruel, cruel world.

@sushilicious @mouse007I will answer to you later, because I never miss a notification and always reply. 

@triplem I know what you mean.. especially during this holiday season. There were a lot more people here than usual (maybe because we all have some time off work) LOL and every time I log in, there's 10+ pages to go through.

Oh, and don't worry, I'm one of those people who believe in the adage that age is just a number. I'm in my 30s but I still clearly remember what it felt like when I was just 14 years old. It really only seemed like yesterday!

hahahaha

Happy New Year, Soompiers!

Things I'm grateful for in 2018

- I gained weight. My trousers are now size 4.

- I didn't lose my job lels

- My brain is healthy

This is my last day as a mod. Starting tomorrow, I'll be an FoS. To my Subtract Squad, let's be awesomer and sexier next year. Allonsy~

• Like 4