Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks for the warning @kokodus! I feel like that's a common thing with the longer Chinese dramas. But as long as the ending is good, I'll eventually push through until the end. :lol: 

Happy New Year everyone! 

+2

9 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I try to participate in drama threads when I can but when I am juggling 2-3 dramas, I find it hard to keep up so I don't participate as much. I also have a habit of getting hooked on 1 drama out of the 2-3 that I am watching so I lag on the other ones which is why I can't comment as much on them.

I rarely watch more than one drama at a time, I learned this lesson during 2017 where I watched 5-6 dramas at a time and pretty much had no time for anything else. But since I tend to watch more crime dramas, the threads don't have a lot of attention. Which is fine, because I really don't like these threads, which never sleep. 

@sushiliciousWell, you will be baby sis from now on. Welcome to the family. You already know me and your bigger sis @kokodus

Lil sis also has a dog, and I own a cat. Needless to say that my cat is way cuter and serves as mascot for Team Sub.

Well, that's the family.

@staygoldHappy new year to you aswell.

@kokodusOh please, you could never kill me. And I didn't say you are unlikable, I said you were barely likeable. That's a difference! You are likable to some extent. :D Gosh, lil sis, why should we start the new year different than the years  before? And I mean, we tend to be nice to each other all the time. We just have a different way of showing it.

How would @USAFarmgirl say this: She would say something like: Bortherly love has different ways  of showing affection.

@cenchingOr you are simply running out of arguments or ammunition and now hide behind an allegation of me having a disease. Wow!

It's more likely that you simply cannot admit that the mistake was on your part. :glasses:

But after all, I answered your question twice!

@triplemZombies? Historical drama with these costumes? I forget how these kind of dramas are called everytime. Mehh, you know I don't like it. And it doesn't seem very Signal-ish.

I'm really not into Zombies. Even The Walking Dead never got my attention. I wait what you girls will say about it and see. 

When does it start?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

somwhow playing this adding plus 2 becomes a habit. I almost put a plus two when I post on other threads haha.

I know that baby sis. I have to remind myself everytime I post somewhere else.