Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra awww i have to admit that what you said was really sweet. Thank you for being a nice Oppa!!!!

@mouse007 Not even in children's Disney movies, will they show villains being forgiven at the drop of a hat like this. Seriously, i know that this is a lighthearted show and everyone and their mothers should get their happy ending. But Mo Nan has gone way beyond limits for them to forgive him and hold hands and dance happily together. ./rollseyes. They should've at least shown him suffering a little for us to consider forgiving him. They just showed that one year has passed, how do we know that he has repented?!? It probably has happened offscreen. 

• LOL 1

@kokodus I've finished it and if you think their forgiving Mo Nan so quickly is ridiculous, just wait until the last episode. Obviously we get a happy ending but......... anyway, I won't ruin it for you so I'll just wait until you finish it and I'll tell you why (although you will likely have something to say about it as well.) LOL

• LOL 1

@mouse007 For me, the perfect ending for Mo Nan is for him to go to Jail. But no one is going to sue him anyways, because apparently everyone has become a saint in this show. 

This osmanthus cake scene reminds me of osmathus wine and Jinmi though....sigh. 

Mo nan turning himself in is a step towards redemption, I guess. And I appreciate that. Mo Nan and Bao Ni makes for a cute couple. Bad guy/Nice girl pairings always wins me over. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@mouse007 Finished. I don't know what to say about that ending other than the fact that her dress looked SOOOOOOOO pretty, and Reba looked like a doll in that last scene. Lol. This show didn't go the way I expected, they just got too much into revenge and business plots for me to fully enjoy it. I fast forwarded way too much and kinda watched only the cute OTP scenes. Even those were very far and in between with so much angst. Sigh. Anyways, it was nice seeing Deng lun in a different kind of role than those I have seen of him. 

• Like 3

@kokodus HAHAHA! See what I mean? I feel like the writers were just trying to make it reach 48 episodes. Honestly, I have never seen so much filler and unnecessary conflict. :expressionless:

I still enjoyed the drama and the chemistry between the OTP was really good. I LOVED BO HAI!

The sweet moments were really good and I can watch them over and over again. 

BUT...

Spoiler

Honestly, the last episode seemed so disjointed. Bo Hai gets hit by a car and then.... we cut to a sulking Qi Qi who keeps dreaming about a proposal from Bo Hai. And then suddenly one day she ends up strolling along the streets and just happens to discover "Solace Flower Shop"??? Where Bo Hai apparently was working on a suprise bouquet for her and where she's surprised to see him bec he was supposed to be in Europe for a year.. for who knows what since they don't explain. It also seems weird that he chose to go to Europe before proposing to her when he was already supposed to be proposing when he got hit by the car! And was she not seeing him in her dreams because he hasn't been wearing his sleep bracelet? I mean, it sounds so unlike Bo Hai to not wear it when he said he missed her so much which is why he returned earlier than expected. 

• Like 2

@mouse007 I stopped making sense of the things happening in this drama ever since that proposal scene in 41 or 42. That car accident was so uncalled for, couldn't they have just included a couple of scenes of them playing, cuddling together or making bouquets or whatever. I can't even believe I finished this absurd show. There was no plot, no substance, full of cliches and filler scenes. Tsk tsk. The last 3 eps reached the peak of absurdity. I didn't really get why his mom didn't save him in the fire. And she hid that important document/paper in his toy and came in his dream to hint him about it?!?! It has a fantasy tag in MDL, guess that explains all the unexplainable plotholes. Psssh.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

@phikyl Hey, I said we are around the same age. Come on....but okay, iirc you are around mid 20s? Sigh....okay, okay. You know what? Fine. I'll fix that for you, so that you don't grumble. 

Hey @sushilicious, let me introduce to you @phikyl, she is a lot a younger than me like you and is full of youthful spirit. And she looks even younger! 

Oh @Dhakra, you crack me up. :lol::lol::lol:. Upper 20's but not quite 30. :P I'm just messing with you though. 

@sushilicious So you've replaced @kokodus as the baby of the add/subtract family? I'm clearly way behind the times here. This is what I get for letting real life make me so busy that I can't even keep up on one thread. ><