• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

Sure thing @triplem :mrgreen:

Its great, location, people, pay, environment, work load is just about right. Might be a bit too good to be true.....hahaha, but ill ride it out until it gets bad....which i hope it doesnt.

@Dhakra , nah ,I havent travelled in ages.

I mean, I'd probably like to because waking up and hitting up the breakfast buffet at a swanky hotel and then spending the day shopping, eating, relaxing, eating, sigh seeing and eating sounds awesome.

But I never act on it, ill dream about it in my head....but im like...nah spend money elsewhere, if i want to feel good...ill go McDonalds or KFC....ROFLMAO

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

randomly ended up watching this short drama/movie on youtube and loved it. :love: such a cute story and he was endearingly awkward and sweet... the side story with the student was also rather cute. @triplem ~ would a teacher using a dating app be considered strange?... @USAFarmgirl ~ if you need something to lift you up, check it out.

• Like 2

@stargazer187 So I watched the first 2 eps of The Last Empress and... I'm going to drop it. LOL it's so hard to watch! It's too much for me as well. The moment Yoo Ra struck the mother in the back with a rock and then the emperor ran her over... ugh. Did not like that one bit.

@Dhakra so if we, from the west, travel to the east, does that mean we are travelling to the future? LOL 

@TRaNz I have heard so many nice things about Australia and I hope to be able to visit one day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic