Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

Thanks for the warning @kokodus! I feel like that's a common thing with the longer Chinese dramas. But as long as the ending is good, I'll eventually push through until the end. :lol: 

Happy New Year everyone! 

+2

I'm sorry, I quoted you by mistake. And now I can't edit it. Ignore this

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

End of the year we look back at things we achieved and done. So for me I found a Cdrama that I used to watch when I’m really stressed out. 

@cenching @kokodus you guys can guess what this Cdrama is. The rest of you as well :) 

I thought it was historical, but I lived in it. I left broken hearts to those I love and woke up back to my own world.

+2

This can apply to many/all period C dramas. Lol. Broken hearts everywhere

• Like 3

@TRaNzYou never travel?

@triplem:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, can the year start better??? MY QUEEN IS BACK! KYUNG SOOOO JIIIIIIIIIIIIN! :love::love::love::love::love: WHEN? Where? Drama? Movie? I knew from her IG she spent quite a lot of time in Paris recently. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I'm a little excited!!!
I need to find out!

Edit: Okay, it's a TV Movie called "Like a Dog, Like a Beggar, Beautiful". Well, no drama, but hell, why not. January 5th.

Gosh, will be a pain to find subs for it. I don't even know which source provides subs for TV Movies.