Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Oh @Sejabin  wooo... look behind u!

Ok chill.. she is juz pratising her 'love confession' inside the toilet cubicle. Itz very common in kdramas ...hahaaaaa:glasses:

Oh now u make me wanna go see some horror movies...wooooo

+2

49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

BOO!! (Juz trying to scare u)

Waaa.. u really super quick at changing DP:tongue:

+2

*flies off quickly*

c1a4e1262be0b8e01f57ea84d68a0fbdea5e05f5  Wishing everyone here a great weekend and hoping all is well!!!:wub:

For anyone interested in a new Chinese Drama Love Lies might just be your cup of tea.  Warning not my usual fluffy choice but I found the OTP so amazing!!!   But then again I do have a soft spot for Luo Jin even though he is already taken by another one of favorites Tiffany Tang both from (The Princess Weiyoung ).  Still the chemistry he has with another works for me and it's only just started  4 episodes but so far it's been pretty good.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCJSEmcZKdwYcEdF5nN0Yd4a6aae6-13e0-4bf5-bcf0-7c3f4c28ee4f.jpg

Spoiler

Always -2  Fighting Subtracts!!!  I believe in you!!! Adds too!!!   @kokodus @TRaNz@lynne22 @Dhakra @staygold @abnoch @CamelKnight @angelangie @packmule3 @bedifferentand everyone else too thinking of you!!!

Forgive this late but Special thanks to @2handsintertwined for all the love you took the time to pour on all of us!  Yet I want you to know that just knowing your OK and happy or back is more than enough that's all the reaction I need:wub:

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

So I have another reason not to watch Noona/Food drama. :tongue:

You must have read the thread. I think it’s losing a bit of steam story wise . But I want to read @stroppyse ‘s POV when she’s back. 

Live is superb. It’s really one of those dramas that moves me heart & soul. They flesh out the characters really well & it’s not just about the main cast . Gave me Prison Playbook feels. I’m sad it ends this week. It was extremely well received in SK but rather unappreciated internationally. 

Edited by Guest

On 5/4/2018 at 11:19 AM, triplem said:

@bedifferent I was happy with the list of winners. (Drama) . Can’t comment much on the movies , hardly saw any. By the way are you all set for your trip? What’s the itinerary now ? 

I am, 6/11-6/26, will be all Japan.  Sapporo, Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka.  This time, I will get an international driver license to do this :tongue:

Also, friends want to visit tea farm when we are in Kyoto as well as onsen in Sapporo.  We’ll try to get sake tour, matsusaka beef, ramen, ice cream, pancakes, etc... essentially a food gorge.

Spoiler

I have some time while waiting for Ajusshi to resume, have started Live :)  Writer Noh can’t be missed.

Wave to @abnoch @USAFarmgirl and everyone else here

• Like 3
  • LOL 1