Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@bedifferent sounds like a wonderful plan. Have a great trip. I’m considering visiting Japan again in December. Nothing finalised. 

Live is fantastic. Another favourite of 2018 for me . 

Edited by Guest

Live ended tonight...such a great drama.  I'm gonna cry....:bawling:
Best of 2018 so far along with Prison Playbook and Money Flower. 

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@bedifferent sounds like a wonderful plan. Have a great trip. I’m considering visiting Japan again in December. Nothing finalised. 

Live is fantastic. Another favourite of 2018 for me . 

Ohhh l will let you know how it goes... Brrrrr cold time to visit, I’ll share when I am back if there is anything memorable.

Up to E4, enjoying Live.  Didn’t know Shin Dong Wook is in it, a happy coincidence for me.  I really like his character Myung-ho.  He always has this genteel air about him since he was younger. Myung-ho is admirable from the start, his gaze, the way he looks at his peers and trainees ... respect, decency, he was casted right based on that alone.  Glad to see him working again.  MH is a younger non jaded counterpart of Yang-chon whom I am loving.  Bae Sung-woo is so compelling.

@Dhakra everything is ok with you and family?

• Like 1

+2

@bedifferentWell, there isn't much family left as you know, my grandma is fine, although the dementia really took over and tbh I have no clue what my aunts cancer is doing. My uncle really doesn't speak much about it.

And I feel fine, can't complain.

6 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Ohhh l will let you know how it goes... Brrrrr cold time to visit, I’ll share when I am back if there is anything memorable.

Up to E4, enjoying Live.  Didn’t know Shin Dong Wook is in it, a happy coincidence for me.  I really like his character Myung-ho.  He always has this genteel air about him since he was younger. Myung-ho is admirable from the start, his gaze, the way he looks at his peers and trainees ... respect, decency, he was casted right based on that alone.  Glad to see him working again.  MH is a younger non jaded counterpart of Yang-chon whom I am loving.  Bae Sung-woo is so compelling.

@Dhakra everything is ok with you and family?

Don’t mind the cold. I love it since you know where I’m from is perpetually hot.

Shin Dong Wook as MH :wub:. I love him! I hope he will get some lead projects soon. After 18 episodes, OYC is my favourite character. But I love the entire team in the Hongil division. They became like a family. You’ll enjoy it. There’s no wasted moment on this drama. @Dhakra you should consider watching Live. It’s well made & no nonsense. 

Hi @themarchioness . Long time no see. How have u been?

Welcome to the thread @h2ogirl

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, h2ogirl said:

Thanks for the warm welcome, @triplem! :) I was compelled to delurk after a long, long time, thanks to the wonderful show that is My Ahjussi. Just popped in here to kill some time, hehe.

Glad you are enjoying the drama. I have no time to watch so many . But I read good things. Do come and hang out with us here. We talk about everything under the sun. 

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi @themarchioness . Long time no see. How have u been?

Thanks for the warm welcome back @triplem.  I tend to pop in and out of this thread . . . I've been busy with work lately and haven't had much time for Soompi in general, tbh.  I've also been mostly focusing on variety shows to dramas lately, which means I haven't had much to discuss.  But this weekend, I became fully immersed in "Here to Heart" (Chinese drama), so back to Soompi I came.  Thought I'd stop by this thread while I was in the 'neighborhood.'  :)

Hope you (and everyone else) have been well!

+2

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

somehow going on without caffeine isnt as bad as it is :D though of course i do miss the flavor but now im doing what best for my body first :wink: 

Okay! Lai lai (come come) drink milk:glasses:

Kh1R1bl.jpg