Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hello everyone :).

So I asked myself, "Why are they all thanking me?!" :).

Then I said, "Oh I understand! The  notifications!"

Well, you're welcome. I don't think you should thank me because I enjoyed reading all your comments. Please believe me. And I laughed a lot too because all of you  are so funny and entertaining!

I love this thread :D.

Thank you for being so kind :).

I'm trying to see if I remember math... So I got 464!

I hope that's right :).

Edit: It's almost 3AM in the morning where I live! I wish I could fall asleep, but I can't. I hope you are all having a good day/night :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • LOL 1

@triplem As much as I love Dr. Ye's cute antics, I still feel like I don't know anything about him. The air around him still feels so mysterious. But that is not the case for Min ho, it feels like he grew up and matured right in front of me. From a insensitive jerk, to the caring man he is now, I can say that I've been there through each step of his growth. And that is why I feel more connected and attached to his character than Dr. Ye. He is like my boy and it's ok if he doesn't get the girl, he got the heart of me. Hahahahaha. 

@stargazer187 Wait you are watching the poem drama as well????? You never told me!!!!! Hahahahaha. 

• LOL 1

30 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

and you gathered us back here, some who went MIA for quite some time, delurk me from my lurking mode. Hahaa.. your math is still fine, I'll just go with ... 

Really? I gathered you all back here? Please don't say that. I think you're giving me too much credit :). And I think you're trying to flatter me :) You know flattery gets you everywhere :D. Hahahaha. Thanks for letting me know my math is fine! I was worried. :wub::wub:  And I'm glad you're here :).

20 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

What is the number? Wait... 

LOL! You're so funny :D.

462! :D 

@2handsintertwined I hope you find something for your insomnia. Maybe you can watch a very boring k drama ...:D

completely understand where you are coming from @kokodus with regards to how you feel about Min Ho. As I’m older , I find myself understanding someone like Ye better. I understand his scars & the need to be a bit more reserved. Also the writer does not allow us to see too much of him but whatever we know of him is told to us rather than shown ( like Min Ho)  so there maybe some disconnect. I have a thing for tsundere leads - quiet, reserved and acts more than he talks. I have a soft spot for the introvert 

@stargazer187 I have been squeeing since Tuesday. My heart was going to burst at the confession & later on the kiss! But it’s how adorkable he is that really got me !