Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

496 :blush:

*in ladies toilet now and something scarry happened. a girl went into 1 of toilet and said "I love you" to I don't know who? :scream:

She is using her hp yo!

Heee...

+2 *Roarrr..oh oh oh*

so I started watching good witch thanks to @supergal99 gifs and found it hilarious. loved the makjang tone and upbeat fighting theme despite the rather over the top villains and we had great laughs on the thread. it was just one of those happy dramas and threads. but despite the rather hilarious makjang tone of the drama, lot of is inspired by real life -- specifically the shenanigans of the korean air owners. in the drama last week, sun hee hosts protest along with other union members and air hostess stewards against the bad behaviour of the villain owner chief.. and this week, it is happening in real life!

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2018/05/04/0200000000AEN20180504006200315.html

so it makes me happy because of all these people who somehow have a problem with happy endings. I watch dramas for happy endings and so I don't understand why folks get upset when it ends happy. hahaha... somehow, they feel it is unrealistic that villains get their due but I am like it does happen people. and so I am happy to see it happening in real life. next time, someone complains about makjang or villains, am just going to point to 'good witch' drama. :D

rvZC16L.jpg&key=ca1f6f290a014683610d3646

cr: supergal99

minus two

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

why folks get upset when it ends happy

*whisper* who ??!! Tsk... let me call uri caramel custard to erhm.. force kiss her/him :grimace:

(Phew! I thot u gonna scold *richard simmons(?)* at my 'cheesy' posts there...heee)

+2

496 corrected *Roarrrrr..oh oh oh*

Edited by Guest

kekeke... you will be surprised @supergal99; have had discussions with folks over dramas (now I don't even remember which since I watch so many. hahahahha) but they feel annoyed that the ending is not realistic and is too neatly tied. from a conversation with one person realized that lot of it has also got to do with their own real life, they see villians in their own lives doing quite well and so question happy endings.... but that is a story for another day. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... you will be surprised @supergal99; have had discussions with folks over dramas (now I don't even remember which since I watch so many. hahahahha) but they feel annoyed that the ending is not realistic and is too neatly tied. from a conversation with one person realized that lot of it has also got to do with their own real life, they see villians in their own lives doing quite well and so question happy endings.... but that is a story for another day. :D

Hahaa.. oh they forgot itz juz drama -> expectation vs reality ops! Aw man ... i will miss all those funny 'expressions n terms' we used for GW. Heeee

+2

*psst* @triplem wrong number yo ..tsk u n yr prison oppas:tongue:

My apologies for the wrong numbers. :D

ya I’m just happy FoS won the Daesang. It was one my personal favourites in 2017.

cast reunion post awards I suppose ! Missing Bae Doona 

Omo @Lmangla captain muscle flying u off to... nowhere ...haaaahaaa... gosh u really quick at changing DP (like changing clothes...ops!):grimace:

+2

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

+2 NO she didn't!! :unamused: that is why it was scary :unamused: 

Huh... uh oh... something's strange in yr neighbourhood..ops i mean toilet... who u gotta call??

ghostbusters!!:glasses:

9YbqECB.jpg

Oh wrong one...:grimace:

Ya this one:

ECwROIB.jpg

+2

(Ok juz kidding ya)

19 hours ago, triplem said:

Am happy with FOS winning & JSW for best actor . Shi Mok!!  @staygold@bedifferent

Hello everyone~~ Happy May!

@staygold @triplemso lucky that I got to watch a lot of the nominees and nominated dramas this year.  In other words, I appreciate the awards more I guess hahaha.   FoS was always favorited, I am more happy for Mother :)  Next year will have some good contenders too.

Park Ho San is incredibly funny in My Ajusshi.  I have the biggest smile for his Baeksang win for PP.  He is doing so good for stepping in last minute to fill the role for someone else.  He's actually a pretty good looking ajusshi in the drama :lol:

I thought Na Moon Hee would get the awards, she carried I Can Speak.  Yang Se Jong was great in Duel, great to see him getting recognition.  He's a cutie.  Kim Nam Joo was heavy favorite, given her outstanding job, a good comeback.  Drama is drawing more of talents and interests from caliber actors.

@Dhakra  ohhh I am happy for Mother.  Deservedly nominated and won for drama and Heo Yool, was pulling hard for her to win.  Fantastic job for a rookie actor let alone a child actress, she so deserves to win.  

@stroppyse hope your foot is super healed by now.  Sorry for the late ?, was Korea kind to you during the trip?  How many facial masks and cream did you bring back? :D

Saw Avengers Infinity War last week.  Satisfied, that's how entertainment ought to be @Lmangla  tho is it me or we all aged!  Downey Jr said he is ready to do the Han Solo's sacrifice, he said it's his time to say goodbye.  I think Avengers 4 (the last installment) next year will have us bid him adieu for a job well done.  He's happy with his paychecks and is ready to be a father :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@bedifferent I was happy with the list of winners. (Drama) . Can’t comment much on the movies , hardly saw any. By the way are you all set for your trip? What’s the itinerary now ?